cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Current Elemis Collection!

Beauty Icon

elemis.jpg

A lot of members will be aware of my love for all things Elemis, so I thought I would post a photo of my current stock at the moment! This collection does not include any presents I have set aside for friends or anything that I have bought for my husband! It's a brand that I have been using for best part of 19 years and have spent a fortune with them. I love virtually every product that I have  bought from Elemis and always repurchase items. HeartSmiley LOL

@TH130199  you asked, so here it is! Smiley Very Happy

@Annmac @Areej  I thought you might like to see this!

45 REPLIES 45
Highlighted

Re: My Current Elemis Collection!

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  I am impressed 😍❤️ Great collection 😍

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Rabia . there is a fair amount to be getting on with!Smiley LOL

Highlighted

High Brow

Lovely collection @Beauty1 thanks for tagging and posting in time for my lunchtime beauty club fix 😁

Warm Tonka and Vanilla sounds lovely, it's one I haven't tried 😍

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Annmac , enjoy your lunch break. It's a gorgeous fragrance, I prefer it to frangipani, that's how great it is! Heart

Highlighted

High Brow

Thank you @Beauty1 I'll try and catch up on everything later 😁

It must be really gorgeous if it's nicer than frangipani ❤

Highlighted

High Brow

@Beauty1 wow.... 🤤🤤🤤🤤

I only started using their products recently I have I don't know maybe 10/12 products...

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

That's really good going to have 10-12 products already as you have only just started using them @SilviaP . I hope you are enjoying it and can see the difference it makes to your skin!

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

You really are an avid user of Elemis 😍! I think you need to work at an Elemis counter you must know so much about each product! Love your collection😍 @Beauty1 

Highlighted

High Brow

@Beauty1 I know is pretty good. I bought a set so I could try different products and see what works for me so not all full size tho. Some like 30ml others full. I have the same as you to clean the face the big whitish bottle and I really enjoy it! Leaves my face proper clean, I can see an improvement for sure.