cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage or makeup

carla
Nailing It

Soooooooo these are most of the products I have bought in the last few weeks.....oppsy! I swear I could have bought a house outright with the amount I spend 🙈😂.  

What have you been buying? 💋C160D70D-8D75-4BEB-A4FF-EB7657C85FAC.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Mortgage or makeup

Annairah
Nailing It

So what are you loving so far?

carla
Nailing It

Loving it all haha,  but I am so happy I treated myself to the Chanel Sublimage cleanser! My skin feels and looks so clean!  Also the ‘this works’ sleep spray is a life changer! Not makeup I know but a good nights sleep helps with good skin. There camera close up cream is the best primer I have found!

The Kat Von D lipsticks are a new favourite, they stay on so well! I was pleasantly shocked, so I’ll be buying all the colours! 

Giorgio Armani luminous silk is a foundation I’ve wanted for years so I and glad I finally got it.  

I could go on and on but I will stop, haha. 💋

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Recently I've been buying a lot of Kiehls products.  I've just bought some Kiehls Ultra Cleanser, moisturiser and toner, and some Kiehls Midnight Recovery cleansing oil, and Kiehls lip balm, oh and just picked up some of the new Kiehls Youth Dose eye cream today...was £37...don't think I've ever paid that much for an eye cream!!  

Ive just ordered a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in the shade Walk of Shame too.  

Think thats it, although I'll probably be getting a few more bits when we go to the metro centre on Friday 😋 @carla

I totally agree about the This Works Sleep Spray, I use it most nights, and I find it really does help.  I haven't tried the PLUS one though...is it just a stronger scent?

carla
Nailing It

Ooo please let me know what you think of it all? ☺️. 

The metro centre near Newcastle? I went to uni In Newcastle and I miss it so much! I need another trip up there soon! 

Has Fenwicks got their Christmas window up yet? If so is there any chance you could take a photo next time you pop by if you do? 

The sleep spray pray has changed my life!  For as long as I can remember I have struggled with sleep.  I’ve had persciptions and allsorts! I hated the prescriptions as I didn’t like replying on drugs etc and I’m on strong prescription painkillers anyway.  However this sleep spray I would recommend over any drugs!  No side effects, and wake up feeling better! Even helps me sleep when I’m in a lot of pain. 

The plus is a slightly different scent I think, I love both! The plus just works a little better I think.  

My skin is even looking better, because I’m having better sleep.  I think this would be my number one skin care now haha. 😘

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'm not actually from Newcastle, so I'm not sure if it's up yet sorry?  We won't actually be going into Newcastle itself unfortunately...shame, as I'd like to see the Fenwicks display myself!  

I love Newcastle too, and haven't been into the city centre myself for ages, will have to pop in soon!  

Some nights I just toss and turn and just can't drop off at all, then a few sprays of the This Works spray, and I fall asleep really quickly!!  I love the smell of Lavender anyhow, but this must have some special ingredient in!  😆

carla
Nailing It

Aaahhh no worries!  Yes I love the city too!  I miss it! 

I love lavender too hehe and yes, I spray it and I’m asleep so quickly, I love it! Finally being able to sleep! It’s like magic! 

You should try their in transit camera close up cream, the best primer I’ve ever used, it’s also a moisturiser and can be used as a mask. My makeup stays on so well and looks amazing!  £30 for 40ml.  Also Victoria Beckham loves it too haha, not that I tried it because a spice girl likes it lol, but it truely is amazing! X

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've actually got some of that primer, but haven't tried it yet.  Will have to give it a go.  Do you still use moisturiser underneath it? 

carla
Nailing It

It is a moisturiser so no need to, I gues you could if you wanted to though, but no need to. Let me know what you think ☺️ X

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Will do 😊  I always just viewed it as a primer, didn't really read the packaging, so that's handy to know that it's a moisturiser too!  I got it as a sample on a beauty box a bit back.  

I saw saw some of that This Works Sleep plus in a shower gel the other day in TKMaxx.  Can't remember by how much cheaper than the rrp it was, but it was definitely cheaper, and I wish I'd got it now!