cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Monthly sub boxes! Birch box **Spolier**

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I think the gift sets are on sale at the moment in Debenhams as I thought one of them was a men’s gift set lol! 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Hahaha, yeah the white one is in a gift set on sale! I've tried the Mugler and Olympea too now, like yours my Mugler sample may end up gathering dust, don't think it's something I like too much. But Olympea is just as lovely as the original one, I really love their saltiness and freshness, it sends me back to the beach Heart.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple @I don’t know what is about mugler I don’t like I’ve smelt it on other people and thought it’s a nice smells nice but it doesn’t take well on me.  

I couldn’t see the Prade one today but then again I spent most of my time eyeing up the Bon  Bon gift sets 🙈

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 It's not bad, I like half of it hahaha, there is something that I am not to keen on in there but not sure what. The real question is, did they eye you up back??? And how many did you take back home Woman LOL.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I swear they were whispering pick me pick me 🤣🤣 I was well behaved today I only went home with my new brow endowed. I had to show my partner I can restrain myself at times 🤣 plus he was “Starving” So I thought I’d better not push my luck 😂! Next time I’m going to feed him before we go inside. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Should have picked the BonBon and told him bonbons are good food lol! Hangry people are no joke Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

🤣🤣 next time I’m going to take him a picnic so I can shop in peace 😂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Hahaha, I sometimes bring snacks just in case Woman LOL. x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Me and the husband are going shopping tomorrow to the Metro Centre, we always have something to eat first before starting shopping!!  😆  I guess he wouldn't have as much patience for waiting outside shops if we didn't!  @SophieG1 @Pineapple 

My latest in beauty goodies came today, and the hair mousse looks so glamorous!  They also included a freebie, a 50ml Santuary Body Moisture Spray too which was a nice surprise!  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey You have the right idea Woman LOLWoman LOL.

What is the hair mousse? I saw there was a free hair styling cream in Elle maybe? I am kind of tempted Smiley Very Happy.