cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Monthly sub boxes! Birch box **Spolier**

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I always forget to use that money off voucher you get when you order a pick n mix!  @Pineapple 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Hahaha, that's my first time so I imagine I may forget as well Woman LOL. Do you know if they stack?

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

No idea tbh?  Probably not, it's very rare they do on a lot of sites, but you never know, you might get lucky!  @Pineapple 

SophieG1
Multimasker

@Pineapple let me know what you think of the prada one. I do like the Olympia one I have 2 samples of angel mugler if you’d like that I don’t like it first time for everything 🤣

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Will find out eventually Smiley Very Happy.

@SophieG1 Will do! I love the regular Olympea, so thought I'd try Aqua, need to try the intense too! Smiley Very Happy

apple
Getting Lippy

@SophieG1  

Lovely reviews, I was a subscriber of Glossy box years ago when they first came out, but it became too much of the same things and repeating the products each month.. Been thinking of trying them out again though... 

The fragrance ones look like a great idea too may have to try those out too. 

SophieG1
Multimasker

Thank you @apple I could be wrong but I think they were taken over by a new company and have since improved a great deal. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I have Prada - 'La Femme Prada L'Eau'on right now, it smells like Gucci - Bamboo and Dior - Joy had a baby Woman LOL. I get a mix from the lovely white florals in Bamboo mixed with the powdery musk and veeery slight citrus from Joy, it's amazing, I think it's taken the best out of both! I've put it on my top wishlist. Woman Very Happy

SophieG1
Multimasker

That sounds really nice i must go and try it tomorrow i'm off to pick up the new Benefit brow endower tomorrow so i will go in fragrance free. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

Let me know how you like it. There's also two other ones, but I think this(the bottle with pink on the sides) is the best out of the three, the white is similar but not as exciting and the burgundy is a bit too different for me Smiley Very Happy.