cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Monthly sub boxes! Birch box **Spolier**

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey Oh right, NOW I see it haha, there are a lot of 5ml only items, quite disappointing, yours is a good find! I'm really curious to try the Embryolisse - Lait Créme Concentré and that's only 5ml Smiley Sad. Good to have it on my radar though! Smiley Very Happy

I'll definitely have you in mind if/when I decide to try out Beauty Pie Smiley Very Happy. xxx

SophieG1
High Brow

@DJMcCumiskey  I thought look fantastic did a deluxe one? I know what you mean seems to be a lot of hair care in Birchbox which is fine for me but nothing is full size and they base the boxes off full rrp of items where as atleast with glossy you do get full sized items.  

@Pineapple I forgot about feel unique anything good on there lately? 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Loads of sale items but then that's everywhere right now Smiley Very Happy. I just really got excited about the pick'n'mix lol. Only found it because I wanted to order some The Ordinary products and it was there or Lookfantastic, aren't those 2 almost the same? Or even the same, they are both identical in my eyes haha Smiley Happy. xx

donster
Perfectly Primed

@SophieG1   Thanks Sophie, thats really helpful. Will definately give both a look and might have to treat myself! 

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

Thanks for keeping my in mind if you do sign up! 😘  @Pineapple  It would also be fun to compare views on the items/favourites etc too!  

I think feel unique and look fantastic are very similar sites, and I use both.  I have to use feel unique (and Debenhams too obviously!) for Kiehls products, as LF doesn't sell them. 

@SophieG1  I just did a quick search on the deluxe boxes, they seem like limited edition ones?  I've never had one of them, the latest one is £78...a bit much for me!  😨  The one I got was £13 a month.

Pineapple
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey It would be indeed! Smiley Very Happy Both LF and FU(lol) would have done for me but the samples swayed me, as I can use the money I spent on them on another order, making them free! Smiley Happy

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

I am thinking about subscribing to one of those, I was initially drawn to Birchbox after seeing them at Stylist Live 2018 but am now interested in glossy box.

Hmm decisions decisions.

Highlighted

SophieG1
High Brow

Here this months glossy box it’s amazing value for money the Huda Beauty lip contour retails for £16 alone! Wuntu20 should get you 20% discount of a 3 month glossy sub 😊FE112413-2390-460B-9B74-89C05D70763D.jpegContour brush full size,full size nails inc,full size Huda Beauty lip contour,Korean face mask,travel sized toothpaste and x2 perfume samples.

SophieG1
High Brow

Sorry no this is the discount code

A161F265-8858-45A0-95C4-55F815991E6A.png

Pineapple
Multimasker

Looks fun, I want a fragrance only one Woman LOL. I just got my FeelUnique sample order and I can't decide what to try first!

20190211_163212.jpgSamples20190211_163305.jpgSamples