cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification to the website?

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Not sure if I'm the only one who's annoyed with having to continually log in again each time I come back to the website after even what seems like a very short time. 

Say I switch to another tab to read another website for example, or go off to go on to an app for example, and then come back to the website, I have to log myself back in again.  I know it doesn't seem like hard work, but when you've got to do it each time you return that day, and you have a long email and password, it quickly becomes tiring!  

Most websites have a keep me logged in boxes tick...please can we have one on here please?  

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Modification to the website?

Anonymous
Not applicable

that's vexing me a fair bit, but what's really annoying me is my posts being censored, I'm not saying anything bad, just giving advice, recommending brands, but massive chunks of what ive put are being cut out, I kind of feel what's the point of posting/replying to anyone as it never gets through!

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

The website is new so maybe they taking longer to get things done. But they have said we won't have to log in every time as they will put something in place. The censored seems to be in  a lot of words starting  "s h" hopefully they will get sorted soon as is hard to understand 

Rabia
In the Spotlight

Same here... I wish there could be a Debenhams beauty app so we can download it and it keeps us log in all the time so we don’t need to type email and password 🤞🙂🙂

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Glad to know it's not just me then!  Good to know they're looking into it. 

It would be handy to have an app I agree @Rabia 

Rabia
In the Spotlight

Let’s keep our finger crossed for a Debenhams beauty app @DJMcCumiskey 🤞

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Hopefully! 🤞🏼 @Rabia

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

I have to say I am finding the site much less user friendly than the old facebook site. An app would be a really good idea.

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I agree with a stay logged in box would make it quicker and easier. I found if I login then wang to view my profile or start new post, it ask me to login again. 

Few times it has locked me out even though I use the saved password feature on my phone. So I have to keep resetting my password.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

That s a real pain @Lingalong8 😕