cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members at the 1st Birthday Party 🥳

Michele82
Beauty Icon

I just wanted to say that I loved meeting you all

@Beauty1 , @makeup-addict , @TH130199 , @heatherlabelle1 , @ReenaD , @beautyaddict1, Myn and Huda.

It’s so nice to see the faces from people we speak through the screen in person.

Although we didn’t have much time to speak to each other this time, I had such a good impression of each of you and it’s wonderful to know that you are as enthusiastic as I am about having found the Beauty Club Community and everything we learn and share here.

I had met only @Beauty1 before, and she’s friendly, generous and caring.

@TH130199 is charming and so sweet, @makeup-addict  is classy and talks quietly,  a real lady. @ReenaD is extrovert and full of energy. HUDA is calm and modest. MYN is confident, @beautyaddict1 is outgoing and @heatherlabelle1 is authentic and eloquent. She also has a talent for cameras.

It was a pleasure to spend some time with you all. I hope we have another chance in the near future. All the best!!! 🤩🤩🤩

8E06085A-EC52-48D9-B60E-5C8981256C90.jpegEllenL, Heatherlabelle1 and Beautyaddict1 (in the back), TH130199, TazK, ReenaD (back), Myn (wearing glasses), makeup-addict (back), me and Huda

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Members at the 1st Birthday Party 🥳

emilyward1990
Multimasker

Saw you on the Instagram story you looked gorgeous hun @Michele82 😁

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Lovely to put faces to names!  @Michele82  😊  I saw some of you on Instagram but for some reason I couldn't get any sound 🤷🏻‍♀️

Highlighted

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Beautiful ladies ❤️ 

Having the pleasure of meeting you & @Beauty1 I feel so lucky plus @Boss786 and @Pineapple @JennnCore  @Areej @bonnieburton  plus the wonderful team, i really hope we all get to do it again one day give me at least 6 months notice to find a babysitter 😂  

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@emilyward1990  Awww 🥰 that’s very sweet of you, thank you! ❤️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  I know, it’s lovely to know who is who. ☺️ No sound? That’s strange 🤔

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  It was a pleasure to meet you sweetie. You’re so lovely with your words.  Hopefully we’ll be able to meet again 😊😍

donster
Going Pro

Hope you all had an amazing time, looking fabulous loveliesHeart

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Michele82  Beautiful ladies🖤🖤🖤🖤

TH130199
Going Pro

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you all. Hope we get to do it again x @Michele82