cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making the most

KirstM
Just Arrived

Hi everyone 

I am new here, so thought I would start with a simple post. How do I make the most of the beauty club? Any tips would be gratefully received.

Thank you!  

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Making the most

makeup-addict
All Eyes on Me

Hi @KirstM , welcome!! Have a look at the welcome page where they explain all the different pages 😊. We all share makeup / skincare tips, do reviews of all different products, talk about perfume and loads more. It’s a great beauty community and everyone is really lovely and friendly 😁 hope you enjoy it here as much as all of us do!

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Definitely posting lots of interesting posts! And participating in posts people have also posted gets you recognised thoughout the community and getting involved in competitions is also a lovely bonus too! I hope you enjoy your time on the community and get to know all out lovely members can’t wait to see your future contributions!💗 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Welcome to the community @KirstM , I hope you love it here as much as we do. It's a great friendly environment full of hints and tips about all things beauty. Have a look through the posts and see what takes your fancy and just comment on them. There are always competitions, product testing available to apply for , so make sure you check in as often as possible. Everybody is very helpful so if you get stuck just ask , we will help you or guide you in the right direction.  Have fun on here, and enjoy yourself!Smiley Happy

Kimbellini
Multimasker

Hi,

I am new too.

I have found everyone to be really nice and welcoming and despite being new I have found that people are happy to chat and include me in the conversations. So I guess I would echo what others have said . Get involved Smiley Happy 

IzzysBlog
Multimasker

@KirstM Welcome to the Community. I am fairly new myself but everyone has been interactive and its been good to read peoples views etc. Of course the competitions etc are a nice sweetner 🙃

Lisa7
Getting Lippy

I joined a couple of weeks ago but still don’t know what to do on here! We should help each other 😀

LecoxxPerry
Winging It

I'm new too 😊

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@KirstM  Welcome!!!

Looking forward to entangling in conversations with you and reading lots of interesting posts from you. 🤩🤩🤩

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

Keep a really close eye on your email and always scroll right through as someti as beauty boxes govrwally fast and there are freebies right at the bottom. Look out for in store points boosts (theres currently a £5 clarins boost) and never be afraid to flash the card and ask for a sample 😁 enjoy!