cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Make up resolutions 2019

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SpencerR I'm really enjoying face oils recently, which is new for me, I don't know why I didn't try them more before! Smiley Happy

@SilviaP Everything takes time, I'm so impatient but nothing we can do! xx

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@SilviaP  I know how you feel, I'm now very spotty and I went through my teens with lovely clear skin. Trying some new stuff and it's helping but the lady in the shop told me to give it a month or so, I'd have preferred a week as I am impatient 😂. Hopefully your dryness will go soon! 

@Pineapple I've got to admit my skin looks so lovely from using the oil last night, I am now hooked and it will be replacing the serum I was using at night! 

Highlighted

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SpencerR You can always use both, serums normally are light and go on first and I leave oil for last, or mix with a moisturiser Smiley Happy. x

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@Pineapple thanks for the advice, using all these different things are new to me 🙈

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SpencerR Things can get very confusing lol! I just picked up some Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and scratching my head trying to work out where to fit it in all the other random stuff I use Woman LOL.

SilviaP
Multimasker

@Pineapple  I'm super impatient ☺️

@SpencerR  1 month? ?!! Lol too long to wait ihihi

Suzy
Multimasker

@SilviaP  I have sorted bathroom cupboards out and I am using up products in order...trying to! However I am terrible at ignoring offers tbh!

SilviaP
Multimasker

@Suzy  is so hard to resist! Can't even think when the new collections start being released 😬

SparkyJ
Winging It

To use up what I have and find a mascara that doesn’t give me panda eyes - my eyes are really sensitive 😕

KarlaLou
Nailing It

Mine is to use up what I already own before buying more make up....... so far it is not going very well!!

I also need to start using a daily spf but am struggling to find one that it not oily and doesn't make me break out - suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated xo