cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Make up resolutions 2019

KatieJay
Getting Lippy

@SilviaP @SpencerR Sometimes I feel like we are all constantly searching for perfection. Because there’s SOOOO many options and so much choice!! But does perfection even exsist?? I’m getting bankrupt trying to find it!! 😫

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@SilviaP  what have you been  using ? I've moved on to the body shop from using a much more expensive brand and so far I am impressed!! 

@KatieJay  I just want it to look on me the way it looks on other people haha. One bronzer I am interested in trying is the chanel bronzer. But I too will be bankrupt if I don't stop searching 😳

SilviaP
Multimasker

@KatieJay  you right   Perfection doesn't exist .... I'm already bankrupt 🤣

@SpencerR  I am using moisture surge the eye cream and then have the face one but stopped at the moment (not sure what was giving me dry patches so paused few products ) so using a Dior sample and lancome serum. 

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@SilviaP  I had been using the moisture surge but stopped as i had a stinging sensation each time I used it, I don't know why! 

Hope you find what has been making your skin dry, I find my biggest thing is not drinking enough water and with this time of year I get dry patches too, even though my skin is quite oily ☹

SilviaP
Multimasker

@SpencerR  I'm combination skin and have been drinking more water than before so not sure which product is to blame!  Stopped few things all nighter pollution protection setting spray and the powder and the moisture surge and I'm getting better. Then will start introducing one by one and find the culprit 😜

Highlighted

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@SilviaP  I have the vitamin e hydrating mist by Superdrug which I love using when my skin has gone all dry, it's cheap and really good value for money. Works well over make up too! 

Aw hope you find it soon, I hate it when you've been using a mixture so unsure what's upsetting your skin. 

Dharmista73
Fresh Face

I need to use the pallets I haven’t touched even my daughter shares with me, but how much can I put on. I do get tempted to buy more x

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SpencerR @SilviaP As we were discussing earlier with @DJMcCumiskey your skin may be dehydrated, so going wild with moisturising could help get rid of both the dry patches and reduce oiliness! Smiley Very Happy xx

SpencerR
Total Glossip

@Pineapple yeah great advice, I've dug out my face oil for tonight as I keep forgetting to use it, also drinking more water 😊

SilviaP
Multimasker

@Pineapple I have been using a lot more moisturiser for sure and is getting better but not there yet