cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Make up resolutions 2019

adamsneddon
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey I love gilded honey for when I am more tanned (usually from fake tan) it is slightly too dark when I am a little bit paler. I have heard so much about beauty pie from Caroline hirons is it actually worth the money for a membership????

DJMcCumiskey
Living the Highlight

@Pineapple  I think it's when your skin is crying out for moisture it overcompensates by producing more oil.  I used to think because my skin looked oily the last thing it needed was moisturiser...I've since seen the error of my ways!  😇 

@adamsneddonI absolutely LOVE Beauty Pie!!  I seriously can't look at expensive lipsticks the same way again (well maybe just a little peek lol!) since I've found out the real cost to make them etc.  The lipsticks are basically the same ingredients as the Charlotte Tilbury ones, and the Everyday Foundation is a dupe for Giorgio Armani's foundation.  The Everyday Foundation is the only one I've ever worn that matches my skin tone exactly, and does not oxidise on me.  

I started off just buying makeup makeup off them, but I've recently started trying their skincare too, and I have to say, I'm very impressed!  👍  One of the creams that Caroline Hirons recommends is one I use, the Jeju night cream.  

So yeah, I think it is definitely worth the money for the membership as you're saving £££ on all the things you'd probably be buying anyhow!  

Pineapple
Multimasker

@adamsneddon I love dewiness on other people but not myself lol Smiley Very Happy. Having more highlighters just gives you more fun and variety!

@DJMcCumiskey I know, it's so eye opening! I have a bottle of marula oil coming to try and see if it helps even further Smiley Very Happy.

SophieG1
High Brow

Mine is to also start using more of the products I own and to have a good clear out. 

Highlighted

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I'm definitely trying to use up my samples 😁 and find out what I like and stick to a routine 

KatieJay
Nailing It

Mine is to buy less make up and find products I actually LOVE and that WORK. Smiley Happy

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@KatieJay I'm with you on that too, I'm still looking for the perfect bronzer 😫

KatieJay
Nailing It

@SpencerR Hey, what are you wanting from a bronzer?  To blend my make up down my neck and chest and to give me a nice healthy warm glow I use the ST Tropez Bronzer - its huge and lasts for ages.

For my cheek bones (for that shadow effect and warm up my skin) I use the 'Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar bronze and glow' in the shade fair/medium ...it is pricey but has lasted me for agessss and is honestly the best colour and texture I have used in a bronzer!! It not orange in the slightest x Smiley Very Happy

SpencerR
Perfectly Primed

@KatieJay I've been looking at the ct one, it is the price that puts me off slightly, but tempted to ask for it to be put on me so I can see the difference to what I am wearing.

I've been using the too faced milk chocolate bronzer and it just disappears on me, I don't know how to explain it, I know bronzer is suppose to be natural looking but I look like I'm not really wearing any at all.

Tempted to get the st Tropez when summer is here 😍

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@KatieJay @SpencerR  I'm the same!  Trying to find my perfect skincare routine 😣 been trying different products to see what works but still on the hunt