cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking forward to this new community what are we all looking forward to Plus my August favourites

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I know that we will all miss the dearly departed FB group but this might be the way forward. Right so at the moment I am looking forward to trying to get a beauty advent calendar this year because I have never had one I would love either the Debenhams one or the l’occitaine one but the only thing that bus me is that they are so expensive. 

So onto the faves for the month of August 

1) clarins one step cleanser Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser 200Ml - Clarins

2) elemis absolute eye serum 

3) clarins blue orchid oil Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil 30Ml - Clarins

4) Clinique moisture surge 

5) clarins multi active day cream Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream 50Ml - Clarins

6) clarins hydra essential serum Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase Skin Serum - Clarins

7) clarins toning lotion with iris 

8) Clinique pep start double bubble mask 

9) bare minerals invisible bronze 

10) clarins sos primer in 00 universal light

11)clarins bb cream in the shade fair

12) givenchy le perfecto rouge lip balm 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Looking forward to this new community what are we all looking forward to Plus my August favourit

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I had a smell of the new Dior perfume and it smells amazing 

Re: Looking forward to this new community what are we all looking forward to Plus my August favourit

carolannB
Total Glossip

I might treat myself this year to a high end advent, last year I had the makeup revolution one, only  because it was on offer for £10 as it was the previous years,  it wasnt very good,  there was far too many lipsticks and lipglosses in it, and half way through I got bored as you could tell by the shapes on the calendar what they were.

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

Hey Adam 💖😍💖 I cant wait for the calendars to come out - is there any other than the debs & L’octine that you would like if you can get your hands on 😉 I’m loving the look of the Mark & Spencer one & the Debenhams one - I think I would like an all makeup one as well, maybe Mac or Estée that sort of thing ... loving your skincare recommendations 💖💖💖 it makes such a difference for reviews from real people 💖💖💖

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I would love the elemis one because there is products in there that I have never tried, also the marks and spencer one looks amazing as well and also the Estée Lauder and he John Lewis one as well

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

LesleyG
Total Glossip

I love an advent calendar! I got the Makeup Revolution one last year but it wasn't great so looking forward to trying another one!