SophieG1
Multimasker

anyone else get this message

AF291D17-193B-46B6-B228-97A3FBDED536.png

10 REPLIES

Re: Log in problems 😭😭

sfbeautyxo
Multimasker

Yes I keep getting this too, takes me ages to log in. I did send a message to the team and they said they're working with IT support to get it fixed asap. x

SophieG1
Multimasker

I hope it gets sorted soon 🀞x

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

For the last few days, it's taken me over 24 hours each time to log in...it's ridiculous!  Even when I do even get logged in, it takes ages to be able to click on my notifications and to navigate through the topics.  I end up giving up in the end.

Highlighted

SpencerR
Total Glossip

I feel like I've missed so much because of not having time to wait for everything to load. Nice to be back on today :-)) 

KatieJay
Getting Lippy

Yep, for a few days Ive been struggling to log on!!!! Smiley Sad 

SophieG1
Multimasker

same here most days I’ve given up if I have managed to get on after every comment it logs me back out πŸ™„ today was he first time in ages it’s only taken about 10 minutes to actually get out but still keeps signing me out πŸ™ˆ hopefully they will fix it soon because I love coming on here it’s almost replaced Facebook lol. 

MiaL
Multimasker

I came here to start a thread for this, this is the first time I’ve been able to actually sign in for about a week. Even though I’m signed in now it still doesn’t allow me to check my notifications, unless I’m willing to wait for hours. It’s ridiculous, I hope they sort it out ASAP before I give up on the community entirely.

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

I thought it had righted itself, but no it's back to taking ages to log on and check notifications again.

Do Debenhams even realise there's a problem I wonder? 

MOL
Nailing It

Yes, it takes me ages to log in too. I had to clear all the cache every time this happens. And it is still happening Smiley Sad