cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Loccitane pamper night

Kimbellini
Multimasker

Our local Loccitane joined forces with a local pub to do a pamper night.

it was £20 for a 3 course meal , glass of bubbly and a goodie bag with loads of samples and a gift if you purchased.

I stocked up on my almond stuff (which reminds me of my little pony scent ) so got a nice gift and  was spoilt all night.

it might be worth keeping an eye in your local Loccitane as they are apparently going to start doing them over the country .

I will post some pics of all the goodies once I get over this food coma Smiley Happy  

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Loccitane pamper night

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

@Kimbellini thats sounds amazing! I love when companies actually put in effort to show appreciation to customers <3

Kimbellini
Multimasker

The guys at our local store are incredible. The manager knew us all and knew what our favs were (as soon as I got there she was waving around one of my favs that was half price ) .

They had all body creams and hand creams on the table which was nice playing with them as I neglect my hands a lot due to my job so was nice actually putting nice stuff on them Smiley Happy 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Sounds amazing @Kimbellini  💕

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini  That sounds amazing!!! Looking forward to your pictures!!! I hope they do it in Sheffield? Where was it? London? ☺️😉🤩

Kimbellini
Multimasker

No it was in Bracknell Smiley Happy (not too far from London) 

My plan was to take a pic of all the samples and minis this evening but I got home and flopped out on the sofa as I am putting of doing my case studies which I need to finish to qualify Smiley Sad . Here are the bags though I can still smell the lovely lumier perfume on the paper. 

6BA0D68C-6508-4AE2-97F5-E78829279888.jpeg

Katrina777
Getting Lippy
@Kimbellini This sounds great Smiley Happy glad you enjoyed thanks for sharing!
Author of It's All Within You & Trust Your Soul

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Kimbellini  sounds amazing! Thanls for letting know i will keep my eye on it!

Can't wait for your pics of goodie bag😉