Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Live Q&A: Sebina Hussain - Beauty Blogger

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@Asmakhanx wrote:

Hi sebina!

I've been following you for quite a while now on youtube and Instagram, ur doing amazing. Sending all my love to u and  ur family especially little Noah. I just wanted to ask I've got double eyelids so when i put glitter eyeshadow or normal eyeshadow on it doesnt last long because my creases kind off smudge it away, and doesnt seset and last for long if that makes sense, have you got any tips or tricks that would help make it stay? 

Thank you xxx 

Hi Asma. Thanks for your kind message, means a lot Smiley Happy I would recommend using a good primer before applying the product, using a shadow as a base product and then adding the shimmer or glitter on top. Try using a glitter glue to ensure the product doesn't move and then a setting spray to leave it in place - wait until the product is dry and the setting spray has worked before opening your eye and hopefully it will stay in place Smiley Happy xx

Jules
Nailing It

Thank you so much. I haven’t tried the glitter glue but am looking to order some now. X

Yus420
Fresh Face

Hi Sebina, i follow you on istagram. Love your work. Why do we have cracks on our foundation. I start with applying moisturiser. Then apply the primer and let it set for a minute or so before i apply the foundation. Then apply pwder but sometimes i get cracks. Do you kniw why. What advice can you give on this. Whats the best primer. Thanks 

Nadia1
Winging It

Nadia1
Winging It

sorry I missed your questions and answers I love watching your YouTube channels please come Glasgow and do a meet and greet 

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

Hi Ct55 

sun protection is definitely key to help reduce / prevent these. Also the ordinary have a range of products to help with skin , pop into one of their retailers or check online