catherined
Beauty Crush

Thank you so much @SebinaHussain x 

Highlighted

Re: Live Q&A: Sebina Hussain - Beauty Blogger

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@AK wrote:

Im looking for a new bronzer, what would you recommend? 

I've been using Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess powder this summer and I've been loving it!

AK
Blending In

What’s your go to makeup products when you’re in a rush to get ready? 

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@Millie123 wrote:

Hi

was just wondering how to hide bad eye bags, what concealer do you recommend 

Hey Millie, I swear by the Estee Lauder Colour Corrector - its perfect for dark under eyes and if you pop a concealer on top it really brightens up that under eye area. x

Asmakhanx
Winging It

Hi sebina!

I've been following you for quite a while now on youtube and Instagram, ur doing amazing. Sending all my love to u and  ur family especially little Noah. I just wanted to ask I've got double eyelids so when i put glitter eyeshadow or normal eyeshadow on it doesnt last long because my creases kind off smudge it away, and doesnt seset and last for long if that makes sense, have you got any tips or tricks that would help make it stay? 

Thank you xxx 

Vimtochild
Blending In

Advice for young girls who aren't confident enough to walk out of the house with no make up on?  Especially if we have acne and acne scarring? What kind of skin care is best? 

Vimtochild
Blending In

Do you think drinking 8 glasses of water makes a difference to skin? I always find that I'm running to the loo all the time when I'm drinking so much water! 

Ayesha
First Base

I really hope I get this question in on time, I saw your Instagram this morning but only just had time now!I really really want to know what primer and fixer you use, I have dry skin and there's so many out there I really don't know where to spend my money, the last one I bought was £30 but just didn't sit on my skin. I love your instagram btw! Xx

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@Vimtochild wrote:

Do you remember your first beauty item? 

Your perfect mascara? 

What beauty brand have you always wanted to try but haven't?

I think my first beauty item was a lipgloss when I was 14 years old! I didn't but my first lipstick until I was 19 and now I only love lipsticks lol - even though gloss is coming back into trend! 

My perfect mascara atm is the Armani Eccentrico - its amazing! 

And I haven't tried anything from Lancome yet - thats next on my list!

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@Ayesha wrote:

I really hope I get this question in on time, I saw your Instagram this morning but only just had time now!I really really want to know what primer and fixer you use, I have dry skin and there's so many out there I really don't know where to spend my money, the last one I bought was £30 but just didn't sit on my skin. I love your instagram btw! Xx

Hey Ayesha, don't worry, you still have time to ask Smiley Happy Firstly if you're worried about spending money on a product that might not be right for you, pop into store and theres normally artists on the counters and they should be able to test products out for you. You could ask the to just apply the primer and then you go off and do you normal make up and see how it lasts during the day. Benefit Porefessional primer and Smashbox phot ready primers are two of my faves - if you have dry skin I am assuming the make up cracks? If that is the case then try a good moisturiser or maybe a moisture spray for during the day such as the Clinique mositure surge spray or the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour hydrating mist. Good luck x