cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Q&A: Sebina Hussain - Beauty Blogger

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

Hi everyone,

I'm beauty blogger Sebina Hussain, and I'm here to answer all of your burning beauty questions for the next hour! All questions are welcome, from makeup, to skincare, fragrance or hair – I’m here to share all my favourite tips & products!

To ask me a question, press the 'Reply' button below and I'll answer as many as I can.

See you at 12:30pm!  Heart

55 REPLIES

Re: Live Q&A: Sebina Hussain - Beauty Blogger

brooke5
Getting Lippy

Hi @SebinaHussain

I'm looking for a new darker lip colour for Autumn - do you have any recommendations? I have fair skin and blue eyes, but struggle to find anything to suit me that isn't nude!

Thanks x

charlotte_t
Getting Lippy

Hi Sebina!

I'm a HUGE lipstick fan. Current favourite is Tatouage Couture Matte Liquid Lipstick 6Ml - 3 - Yves Saint Laurent but am always on the hunt for a new one. What's your favourite?

ct65
Just Arrived

Hi Sebina,

I have age spots on my face, what do you recommend to minimise or reduce these?

Catherine 

Jules
Nailing It

Hi sebina , I adore your channel and have had some great tips and excellent beauty buys so I’d like to thank you for the great work that you do. 

My question is how to stop shimmer/glitter eyeshadows from transferring onto the top lid. I have tried primers and setting sprays using the wet the brush technique but I just cannot master it. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Sabina! What would be your favorite A/W fragrance? <3 

Hi Sebina!

I have dark circles and I use the nars concealer but it always creases! Can you recommend something for that flawless under eye finish?

Thank you, 

ReenaK
Highlighted

SebinaHussain
Fresh Face

@Zoya wrote:

Favourite foundatiom for dry skin

My favourite foundation if Estee Lauder Double Wear, which works really well with dry skin. Some others that are great too include Mac Pro Long wear or the Nyx Cant Stop, wont Stop range. I would also recommend checking to make sure you actually have dry skin; for years I assumed my skin was dry and then learnt it was just dehydrated - which can easily be fixed with some good moisturisers such as the Clinique Moisture Surge. Smiley Happy x

tibura
Fresh Face

Hello Sebina,

Do you please have a nice red lipstick to recommend? I am looking for one for this autumn...I would like a product which will fit with my dry lips...

Also, I don't know if I should go for one vibrant red or one red with a little bit of orange color?

Many thanks for your advice!

Xoxo

Hey Sebina,

I'm currently on the hunt for a new long-lasting foundation, which is your favourite?

Thanks so much x