Did you mean:Β 

Latest purchases....😍

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

NOTABLE-00023.jpg

NOTABLE-00024.jpg

NOTABLE-00025.jpg

May have spent a bit much in the last 2 weeks πŸ€”

Got a free blue clay mask from Sephora as was my Birthday and my other half gave me the EL products and he even got some samples 😊😊 Don't know what to use first.

Anyone has tried any of this products  ? Any tips? 

(Sephora: face masks and palette, remaining products from Debenhams )

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Latest purchases....😍

catherined
Beauty Crush

I love the Urban Decay Born to Run palette! What NARS product is that? I'd love to try more of their products x

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@catherined the nars is a duo, is Orgasm and laguna (they been out forever but I never tried them before) 😊 and I bought the clinique moisture surge that you recommended to me in a Q&A. Will be using it soon. 😁 I'm loving the born to run, super pigmented and great colours 

donster
Going Pro

Is that EL Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex? If so, it's lovely! Lightweight and helps fight lack of sleep, UV, pollution and blue light. Enjoy!  

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@donster It is! I'm finishing the "synchronised complex II" and apparently the supercharged is replacing this one. As soon as mine is finished I will start using the supercharged. I have been loving the eye product and the EL serum as well πŸ˜€

donster
Going Pro

@SilviaP fab! It's a little pot of wonder and was so gentle on my senstive skin! Love the EL cosmetics bag too, great print!

catherined
Beauty Crush

@SilviaP wrote:

@catherined the nars is a duo, is **bleep** and laguna (they been out forever but I never tried them before) 😊 and I bought the clinique moisture surge that you recommended to me in a Q&A. Will be using it soon. 😁 I'm loving the born to run, super pigmented and great colours 

* The bleep is "orgas*"

hI @SilviaP Smiley Happy I've tried their bronzers before but not blush, really want to though! Amazing, I hope you love Moisture Surge β€οΈοΈ

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@donster the bag is cute 😍

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@catherined I like this blush but still prefer "deep throat" is soft and gives a nice glow in my opinion.

I'm just finishing my moisturiser than I will start on the moisture surge .... Can't wait 😊

catherined
Beauty Crush

@SilviaP ooh okay, might have to give that a go at some point! x