cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest In Beauty Advent Calender

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Details about it haven't been released yet, but I'm hoping that it actually does look like this and there's an individual present to open each day, it's so beautiful !  😍  Probably just wishful thinking though and that that is probably just a mock-up!  😁0AF41643-F63E-4D49-B436-C0065DC53FFE.jpeg

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Latest In Beauty Advent Calender

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey @I think it is just for advertisement but it would be a good thing for me bc last year I opened the whole thing in like 3 days... in November 😂

Annmac
All Eyes on Me

@DJMcCumiskey amazing if that's real packaging 💕

@bonnieburton do you remember how much it was last year? November! That's cheating 😂

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton im with you id open all of the days at once ☺

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Oh no!  🙈  I was SO tempted to do the same tbh!  @bonnieburton  I think I got mine in November too and it was sitting there calling to me everyday to open it!  

Ah darn it, I SO wanted that to be the packaging!  

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Annmac @I only got the Debenhams advent calendar last year but I think it’s about the same x

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  😂😂😂 reminds me of my 4 year old 25 days gone in about 4 days 😂😂

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Looks really beautiful @DJMcCumiskey , are the products listed anywhere yet ? Or are they releasing more information at a later date. 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

They'll be releasing more information soon @Beauty1 , they haven't said what's going to be in it yet.  😊

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I am like a 4 year old 😂