cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Lashes πŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Anniie
Multimasker

What do you prefer, fals lashes (semi perm) or just ur natural with lots and lots of mascara? 😍😍

I love semi perm lashes but i cant wear them lol i just cant have anything on me that lasts more than a day ! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Lashes πŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Both! I use falsies on nights out and mascara during the day!c

Anniie
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 What about actual semi perm lashes?

Amna2
Getting Lippy

I prefer mascara only because my eyes are sensitive to lash glue @Anniie 

Anniie
Multimasker

@Amna2 Aww bless you girl! I have known another few girls that cant wear lashes coz of sensitive eyes! Have you tried different lash glues? Kiss lash glue is really goodx 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Anniie Do you mean the lash extensions that last a few weeks or just ones that last w day?x

Anniie
Multimasker

Yes lash extensions @MFBeauty1 xx

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

I use to get extensions but not anymore they were uncomfortable to sleep with and you weren’t allowed to touch or rub your eye but they did look gorgeous! FAC4E33F-063A-4D32-8E40-F7113BAFCF06.jpeg

Tarnjit
Multimasker

I've got them done twice @Anniie and I loved them but don't think they good for your actual eyelashes so don't want to do them more than once a year really. I was going to have lvl done earlier this year but apparently the lahs technician said that it might not work as apparently asian eyelashes are stubborn and they may not take so it would just be a waste of money 😭 I went for just on the day ones. I can't master doing on the day ones yet on my own, can only get someone else to apply, but I generally just use good old Mascara! Xoxo

Anniie
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 @Waiting for picture and yess I find them beautiful tooooo but I’ve never had them done coz of various reasons lol