cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

It’s a new dawn ..... it’s a new day.....

Living the Highlight

And I’m Feeling Good! 😉

Happy New Year to all! 

Wishing you all the most amazing year ahead and all the happiness you deserve. 

I was good this morning! After my usual Superfood Facial Wash 150Ml - ELEMIS  I started a new regime ofDynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads - . - ELEMIS and a course of Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules - ELEMIS ! 30 day skin detox! 

I also applied my Neroli Decleor facial oil, rolled by face outwards to promote drainage with a Jade roller and finished with Superfood Aha Glow Booster Concentrate Serum 9Ml - ELEMIS  and Pro-Collagen Ultra Rich Marine Cream 100Ml - ELEMIS 

Feeling de-puffed and ready to start the new day!  

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: It’s a new dawn ..... it’s a new day.....

Beauty Icon

Happy new year lovely @SophieLH 

I still need to wash my face 😂

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

If I hadn’t needed to pee I would have still been asleep lol 😂 sorry tmi @Shafaqshehzad  

Highlighted

Glitterati

@SophieLH you're off to a roaring start! Sounds like you've got a fab skincare routine underway. Happy new year hun, looking forward to getting to know you better in 2020 x 

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Thank you my darling - you too. @bonnieburton 

my skin was suffering with the winter and excessive indulging! So it needed a reboot ! I ran my fingers over the surface and felt texture so I decided the active exfoliating pads would be great for boosting cell turnover and the capsules would be great at drawing all the impurities up and out. They say January is about detoxing! 

sod a diet lol 😂 

Highlighted

High Brow

Happy new year to you too @SophieLH !!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I musta been sleeping while you started early @SophieLH ! You've got gorgeous skin from what I can see in your picture already and I have recieved quite a few Elemis items so I will definately be using them Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Oh lovely I hope you enjoy x 

what did you get honey?

thank you also x  @Ashli  😘