cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Insta Live: Honey vs Cherry πŸ―πŸ’

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Wow, loved the Insta live πŸ―πŸ’ @TazK your

look was absolutely stunning, really complimented your hair and eyes! Loved Danielle’s look too, it was so pretty!!

Im seriously questioning myself as to why I haven’t got the honey palette now 😭🍯

Which look did you prefer, honey or cherry?

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Insta Live: Honey vs Cherry πŸ―πŸ’

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo theres still time lol to get ur honey😜🍯

@TazK  look hands down wonπŸ™Œ

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I loved them both @sfbeautyxo . The honey palette was so meant for @TazK , she looked stunning. I love pinks and purples, so the cherry is stunningly beautiful too. Glad I am not a judge, as I can't decide. HeartSmiley Very Happy

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo 

Urgh ... I missed it (just managed to grab a break) god Dham workπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜©πŸ˜© "Buzzed off"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@TazK  @Kirsty_UD 

I'm sure yous all kill'ed it gaaalsπŸ™ŒπŸ§‘πŸ―

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo I missed it live 😭

But just watched it back and both looks were beautiful. @TazK had it for me though 🍯

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

I liked both looks @sfbeautyxo as I think that they both chose palettes which suited their colouring. Honey was made for @TazK and the cherry looked beautiful on Danielle.  Basically all it did was make me want both palettes more although I am leaning more towards honey but let's be honest who doesn't want honey. It is such a beautiful palette and I think it's the best one UD has done. 

This was my favourite live that they have done. xx

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for watching guys! So sad Kirsty couldn’t be there as she’s off sick πŸ™ I hope you liked my look I am obsessed with the Honey palette 74283691-E393-4DB6-94E4-322BDACD1FCE.jpeg

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

You both looked super gorgeous @TazK , loved the Cherry palette too, and my word the lip gloss is so beautiful, the cute bee on the packaging! Loved it all. Heart You nailed the HONEY ! 

colourofboom
Going Pro

@TazK those shades suit your eyes and hair 😁 the honey lip plumper really finishes off the look, love it! πŸ’›πŸ―πŸ

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

What did you use for your brows @TazK ? They look really natural! xx