cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: If you have £50 to spend

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@Mid12 DO NOT SPEND NOW!!!!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY PROMISE YOU WAIT TILL DECEMBER!! 

Last year I found SO MANY good perfume gift sets on offer like the new #The Only One Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Dolce Gabbana for £30!!!! And it's 50ml plus the other set which is 10ml so that's 60ml for £30 which i was crying for joy!

And lots more but my hands are frozen and I'm struggling to type but please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING NOW!!! 

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 I'm dying to get the new Kat Von D Por Vida. £50 for that would be fab 😂🖤

Mid12
Nailing It

Waoooooo @Hue_beauty 

Mid12
Nailing It

Waoooooo @Boss786  Mon Guerlain is fab perfume i have only it’s sample 

ardelle
Multimasker

Definitely my lancome teint miracle foundation, and a new perfume Smiley Happy @Mid12 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo tough one @Mid12 , necessary products only is it?  I'm stocked up for necessary products atm...but there's loads of UNneccessary products I want lol!  😂

Still want more Jeffree Star items, want to try some lipsticks and more lip scrubs!  ❤️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Mid12  I would get the Elemis QVC set mentioned by @Beauty1  🤩🤩🤩

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 @Probably two different  rituals lotions and nars blusher , everything had to be on sale to fit in that budget 😂

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's great @Michele82 , you will love it. It's a such a bargain and brilliant products. 

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Mid12  I have just had an email from my local salon about a new facial they are offering for £45. That's what I would spend the other £5 on some hand cream as I've just ran out 😁