cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Ideas to do in the summer holidays :D

Going Pro
Hey all, This is not beauty related most of my posts are not aha ;p but I just wanted some ideas about what I can during the 6 weeks holiday? I break up on Friday grateful lockdown is easing now. I definitely want to carry on working on my weight release loss. Was thinking I would head back to the gym once they open and get a PT doing weight training to build strength and tone. However on 2nd thought I think I will hold off on going gym as dont know how they will be truly safe. Have to wipe everything every 2 seconds lol just want to see how the process will b 1st Smiley Tongue I have been releasing weight without the gym but still doing exercise. Its 80% diet and 20 % exercise. I am thinking of doing some more YouTube videos and of course shopping. Still not braved going shopping yet allowing things to calm down not in a rush. Although I am itching to go I said sometime in July. I was suppose to be going Italy but not know next year. Any thoughts on how to spend my time?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Ideas to do in the summer holidays :D

Multimasker

@Katrina777  If you wanted to do weight training , try  filing up empy 2 liter pop /milk bottles to do the exercises in a small circuit.  If you have a exercise companion tunnel circuits are great. One person does shuttle runs while person b does reps of a exercise and once you have done that you switch. On the second round you do exercise 1 followed by exercise 2 by the end you are shattered. I did one in college 10 reps of 10 exercises by the last go i did 100 reps of 10 different exercises. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

It’s a good idea to spend your time during summer vacations @Katrina777. Exercise is really important. Previously I joined the gym now I prefer to walk, run or jog in a park to get fresh air and maintain distances.😀😀😀😀

Highlighted

Going Pro
Thank you so much for your comment Smiley Happy I want to get myself a kettlebell but they are all sold out at Argos :/ people went crazy and brought them all lol. I dont want to pay double and triple from elsewhere lol. @keirakim95
Highlighted

Going Pro
@Tallatz Yes I love to walk Smiley Happy I have my Fitbit and it tells me how many calories I am burning and my heart rate it's great to keep me accountable. I am going to do a workout on YouTube which is alot of brisk walking x
Highlighted

Glitterati

That’s good @Katrina777. I also love my Fitbit to count even every step. 😀😀😀

Highlighted

Glitterati

Theres loads you do, DIY in your home, volunteering, gardening (maybe not in rain), baking, enjoy the outdoors....

Keep with your weight loss programme... maybe try and test new recipes...

Whatever you choose to fo make sure you enjoy it @Katrina777 !😀

Highlighted

Going Pro
Love my Fitbit got the new charge 4 I can use it without having my phone with me on gpsSmiley Happy. @Tallatz
Highlighted

Glitterati

No doubt it’s amazing @Katrina777 😀😀