cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I’m back 👋🏼

Multimasker

Hello lovelies it’s been a while since i was active here.  I am still working so I have been kept busy. I hope everyone is keeping well and safe and making the most of their time. 

Andd thought I’d post this here too don’t know if anyone has seen this yet but Huda beauty has a new product: the ‘Diamond Balm’ for the softest lips, the collection looks so pretty 😍 and comes in 6 shades. A665BE10-6069-4AB7-B1A8-664F82FED0E1.jpeg

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: I’m back 👋🏼

Beauty Icon

Hello @xMrmx . Hope you are doing well. I got this email last night, such pretty colors but the pay off color doesn't look much. I know its meant to be a lip balm but those lil images isn't very appealing which is quite a shame.

Highlighted

Multimasker

Hi @Ashli  I am thank you. I agree with you the colour pay off isn’t much i seen the video of her doing the swatches but there seems to be no colour. Other than that I do like the look of them. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@xMrmx Oh is there a swatch video of this already? Will check it out later. Packaging and look wise it is right up my street but I need color in my life esp if I'm gonna pay a decent price for it 😂

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@xMrmx  hey lovely hope you have been well were all good here

These look like sugar coated candy sticks 😅

Im sure nars had somit like this before or was it some other brand.

Huda never thinks for herself does she🤣🤣🤣

Highlighted

Glitterati

Hi @xMrmx , thanks for sharing. Huda is always considered to be best in make up industry but here colours are not attractive. As you mentioned that swatches in video may be different. I will try over there. 😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

The first thing I thought of when I saw those were Haribo Tangfastics @xMrmx, I don't why normally I would love these kinds of stuff all glittery and shimmery but these look sugary unfortunately!

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Boss786 Its nice to be back here im good thanks.

Yeah im sure nars have a lip balm but there’s doesn’t look like sugar coated candy stick lol 😆. Tbh I love her palettes. Thats what im sticking to 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Hi @Tallatz Tbh the colours aren’t great its just a balm and the swatches don't really show the colour either. But the packaging looks lovely 😊 

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Beauty1 I think these have too much glitter which is making them look sugary. But don’t know if the actual purpose of the product is better than the look.