cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did it!!!!! Before the VIP event too!!!!!!! Have you?

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

As many of you know from previous discussions, I have been patiently waiting to treat myself to a delicious bottle of  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN

I fell in love with it after I tried it as one of the first Beauty Club samples <3

I WAS planning to wait until the VIP night, but I found the gift set with the 50ml perfume AND a mascara on Debenhams today ( 29th Nov. 2018) with 30% off!!!!!!!!! I BOUGHT IT! Smiley Very Happy

I couldn't believe that I would get a better deal than that!

Has anyone else given in to something that they were planning on buying on the VIP night, before the event?

Ps. I will just have to look out for another little treat on the VIP night instead! Smiley Wink

11 REPLIES 11

Re: I did it!!!!! Before the VIP event too!!!!!!! Have you?

Rachie
Total Glossip

I am keeping my fingers crossed to win the raffle at the VIP event as it has a bottle of this in the hamper.

It smells sooo good! Enjoy your treat!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Oooooh @Rachie that sounds an amazing hamper! Smiley Very Happy  I have no idea what the raffle prize was! Smiley Surprised x

Rachie
Total Glossip

@Amanda-C

Ours was on the counter where you purchase the ticket! It was jam packed with amazing goodies! Someone will be very lucky! 

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I was approached by one of the perfume girls while I was having a sniffing session! Smiley Wink There was a raffle prize attached to my ticket but I never saw any prizes! x

Ashli
In the Spotlight

@Amanda-C Haha I know the feeling - I ordered Urban Decay Setting Spray & Primer which was meant to be for during the Event now I can't think what else to get !

Highlighted

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

Love Guerlain. I was so happy when I won a Guerlain raffle with 2 100ml perfume, 2 100ml mens, foundation and lipgloss. Amazing!

Karolina91
Getting Lippy

I never smelt this perfume before. Will I be able to get sample in Debenhams?

Also I am new here and never heard about VIP event before but I really would like to go to one. Where I can find more info about that to not miss this even in the future?
Thank you for all tips! <3

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

The VIP event is on the 6th of December you can purchase a ticket at your local Debenhams for £5 but it’s redeemable against what you purchase on the night. Most counters offer goody bags with purchases and samples will be available throughout the night. You also usually get a free drink and nibbles.  If you go into Debenhams when you buy your ticket you a little bag with some lovely samples inside from perfume to skincare. Hope this explains it for you @Karolina91

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@Karolina91 this perfume is utterly gorgeous and of course you can try a tester in store. In regards to the VIP event, @SophieG1 has covered it all for you Smiley Happy x