cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How can i get rid of dark circles?

Lovetoreview
Winging It

I am olive skinned and have very dark circles under the eyes it looks like I haven't slept for days. Anyone have any tips on how I could reduce this.. It gets me down at times.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: How can i get rid of dark circles?

bonnieburton
Winging It

Hey I have the same problem @Lovetoreview ! I did a review a few days ago of one of Benefit’s eye creams that I live... you can see it here 😊:

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Skincare/It-s-Potent-Eye-Cream-by-Benefit-Review/m-p/120409#M5483

Boss786
Glitterati

@Lovetoreview  do you use anthing for it

Try the ordiany caffine eye solutions

15553487710878411040460554164700.jpg

Price is good aswel

Priya_13
Going Pro

@Lovetoreview  I watched someone mix lemon juice and olive oil then pat it under the eyes with a cotton wool. She did it for a week every night and her dark circles had reduced considerably. I was going to give it a go this week. 

Lovetoreview
Winging It

I have tried loads of different products as well as drinking more water

Lovetoreview
Winging It

wow that does look good although , mine are really dark it looks like it would reduce them. Thanks 

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

@Lovetoreview  same problem. I keep trying different eyes creams but haven't found the one 😥

Lovetoreview
Winging It

Glad it’s not just me x

Deldoll
Perfectly Primed

Ive been using this @Boss786  im liking it so far its defo made my eyes less puffy xx

Lois1
Total Glossip

@Lovetoreview You're not alone, I've tried umpteen creams, gels, eyemasks & nothing seems to work, some even seem to make the problem worse 🤷‍♀️😕

Let us all know if you find that one wonder product please 🙏🙂