cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Have you got an email in order to collect your FREE sample????????

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@Amanda-C  I get so many from the community I cant find any other emails x

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Smiley LOL LOL @charljadepotter  I just got this notification from you, so I thought you would like another from me!!!!!! Smiley Wink Smiley LOL x

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

I set my notifications to only email me when I get an inbox or earn a badge because I was getting a a hundred emails telling me someone replied to a post I was following 😂

...So here's another notification for everyone!

donster
Living the Highlight

@Amanda-C  So sorry to hear this, you should not have to show an email, I do not receive emails for free samples (although my marketing settings are correctly set, I used to get them previously,.. I did get the birthdy treats email luckily!)  

presenting your card should be enough x 

Zuzu
High Brow

I never recieved an email about that tbh

SarahDN18
Winging It

WoW, I haven't had an email in an age from them. I'm not spending huge amounts every month but I do shop there all the time, so the question is.... How much do you need to spend to be a "Loyal Customer"!

In this day and age where everyone is skint I would hope that this would be just spending in store the previous month not matter the cost but i'm betting not!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Amanda-C , I've doubled checked and you only need your Beauty Club Card to pick up the sample, sorry you were given the wrong info in store! I'm also thinking that if a lot of Beauty Club members are finding that they stopped receiving emails at around the same time it may be because GDPR came in last year and this may have affected your marketing preferences, heretohelp@debenhams.com will be able to check this for you!x