cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Happy 1st Birthday Beauty Club Community!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽ‚

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Thank you for all the compliments!!! I’m sure we will, we live in a small world ☺️☺️☺️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca  It is indeed a small world 😁

Yes, I speak Portuguese, I’m Brazilian πŸ‡§πŸ‡·

Where are you from lovely?

The event was great!!! Fingers crossed for next year πŸ€žπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@kj_lovinbeauty  Thanks for the compliment regarding the lip and the review. It means a lot to know you enjoyed reading it. It was an amazing day with wonderful people 😍❀️

Linz72
Total Glossip

@Michele82 

Thank you for sharing your experience with all of us πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ 

It looked a fab day and having  your make up done by the big houses MUA WOW πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° how exciting eh !!

I'm in love with the new YSL Libre it is a stunning fragrance and the 1st in a while that I just have to keep having a sniff off & also sooooooo long lasting,so its a big fat tick from me  βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

I want it nowwwwww lol  I don't want to wait for bdays πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ or xmas β›„οΈβ˜ƒοΈ Lol

you are very very photogenic Michele lucky you!! 😁😁😁🀩

The one with the fragrance lol the picture is so good you actually  look like the face for the official ad for LIBRE parfum! 🀣🀣🀣

Thank you very much for a great insight to what looks like an amazing experience.

Lucky lady!

wow u were awake soooooo early!!

Did you have to drive far to get there??

lots a love

lindsey xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Linz72  It’s a pleasure to share my experience, specially when it’s a very good experience 🀩🀩🀩

All the MUA were amazing!!! So glad I had the opportunity to meet them and learn a few tricks. ☺️

Libre is a beautiful fragrance indeed! I did a post about it as soon as I had the opportunity to smell it.

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Perfumery/LIBRE-a-fragrance-for-those-who-live-by-their-own-r...

Thank you for so many compliments. My heart is smiling. You’re such a sweetie. 😍😍😍

I went to bed just before 11pm and my little one woke me up at 2:30am for some milk and my son at 3am because he has had a nightmare, so as you can see, I didn’t have much sleep, but when I got there, I was so excited that I forgot about the lack of sleep. Luckily I don’t have dark circles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Linz72
Total Glossip

Yes I think you were the 1st on this fab site to mention Libra!!  The bottle is stunning,I would love the bottle personalised with my initials in gold instead of YSL 😁😁😁 xxx

Well considering you had very little sleep WOW how good you looked!!

Did u have your foundation done by YSL? Xxx 

Im always on the hunt for foundations I love to experiment if I hear good things about them!! 

Was the event in London? Xxx 

oooh for a good nights sleep have you tried Sleep Well Milk?  Its lovely it aids a good night sleep,I love it as it contains jersey milk & honey  & valerina its so creamy a great option for anyone at night that needs to unwind lol xx

FB4119C2-0EBF-4E86-855E-47F415711070.jpegI love this is an alternative bed time drink!☁️☁️☁️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Linz72  I would love that too! It sounds very special! 🀩

I’m used to just a few hours sleep tbh. My little one is 3 and a half and she’s got eczema and few allergies, so keeps waking me up since she was 6 months old. I’m becoming a zombie πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ πŸ˜†

I haven’t tried sleep well milk, but it sounds delicious πŸ˜‹  If my little one wasn’t allergic to milk, I would consider it for her, but might try it for myself. Tks for sharing! I’ll make a note of its name. ☺️

I had my makeup on when I got there, so the YSL MUA just reapplied my bronzer and highlighter, but their foundation is good. You need to get a sample and try it to see if it suits you. πŸ˜‰

The event was held in London at Debenhams head office.  πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Linz72
Total Glossip

LIBRE lol not LIBRA lol thinking of star signs here!! 🀣🀣🀣 xxx

Highlighted

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Linz72  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†