cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Got money to burn! What to buy?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton Hmmm have you asked how much the refill costs? It could be a case of high upfront cost and then much cheaper, not sure! There's also a new Paco Rabanne and gift sets are coming in! May need a stroll around the shops I think?!

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

Yay @bonnieburton! Congrats on it coming through!

I agree about the honey palette. It's on my to buy list! πŸ–€

Highlighted

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  Well definitely a new autumn/winter fragrance the new lady million smells so good! 

But id wait until all the Christmas gift sets come out get more for your money 😍

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Congratulations and well done for fighting that absolutely pathetic excuse of an airline ( I have never flown on Ryanair and I never ever would) @bonnieburton .  That's a lot of treats with Β£350, how about the microdelivery peel by Philosophy! Plus other treats of course, the new foundation by KVD is fab too. Shay and Blue or Floral Street perfume!

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Beauty1 @Haha you know me too well - Shay and Blue and Floral Street are 2 of my favs πŸ’– only gripe with them is there is no where to sniff test! Good shout on the Philosophy as well I’d love to try more of theirs x

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Pineapple @You’re right, you can refill it πŸ€” and yes I should ask the price, haha what’s wrong with me? I think it’s because I have Alien and I have never refilled just bought again... I kind of always forget πŸ˜†

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I love all those brands too @bonnieburton . I went for a little sensory experience at Floral Street a couple of weeks ago, and fell in love with Wonderland Peony and Ylang Ylang Expresso. I am pondering on buying one of those as my treat for becoming beauty icon the other day. Or Shay and Blue Black Orchid. 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Beauty1 Ylang Ylang espresso is at β€œsignature scent status” for me... it’s simply divine but it doesn’t suit everyone! I love their electric rhubarb too. I remember seeing this on Instagram and I think I might go for this now that you mention it! Which shay and blues have you tried? I have black tulip and it’s so gorgeous and unique!E5BB3234-6F3B-48B6-956D-CC12CA81938B.png

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I had the Blood Orange before but also love Black Tulip ( I said orchid before I was thinking of Floral Street) @bonnieburton , the discovery box looks great for Β£35! You have more than enough to pay for that and still have loads of money left. to buy other things.I loved the Ylang Ylang Expresso , decisions decisions! 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton BON BON Im in the same boat 😬 Oman air made me miss my connection to Dubai so I was late arriving, currently waiting for the settlement. Weird thing is I didn’t know about the whole COMPO thing I was offered it by the website I booked from .

how about skincare ? Have you tried anything from origins yet?