cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

Goody bag ๐Ÿ˜œ

Beauty Icon

C48FD773-F4B0-42FA-A301-3789557E2825.jpeg

I donโ€™t know what they mean when they say a good goody bag! Which doesnโ€™t even come in a bag ๐Ÿ˜‚

thank you Tracey for handing me this lovely gift in ribbon today!

i enjoyed the event and grabbed what I intended to buy!

used my tickets and a detailed review of the event will be up soon as I attended the master class by Elemis and urban decay!

loved it!

got my makeup done and had some mini treatments!

but in the end itโ€™s you, who can make yourself happy, not the goodies or bags !

so Iโ€™m happy and grateful! Wasnโ€™t even expecting these Smiley Happy and I had a nice time which was from 2.15pm till 6.45 pm !! ๐Ÿ˜…

yes I didnโ€™t even step out of debenhams today!

and it was nice to be recognised by @Loupy 

who came to say hi to me!

was a small hello but loved meeting her โค๏ธ

i will be posting details soon but as everyone is posting the general goody bags so hereโ€™s mine Smiley Wink

6A72E003-5844-4A47-AF35-6CEB0132A92B.jpeg

Hope I can use it for some sharp contouringHope I can use it for some sharp contouring

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Goody bag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad 

Glad you had a lovely long time ๐Ÿ˜ you got some great goodies, looking forward to seeing your posts about the Ud & elemis masterclass/ treatments ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  lt was nice to meet you l wasnt sure at the beginning lf lt was you ๐Ÿ˜Š l had to go home to my children my husband had to go work but anyway lt was very nice to see you and your little one๐Ÿ˜ l got the same goodies as you. 

What did you bought dear? l will try to write about my Dior Eye make up that l had today and post photos of what l bought , lt was a great event

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I am so tired too @Shafaqshehzad  lovely goody  ... 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Loved meeting you 

even though it was brief

hope to see you next time soon @Loupy 

@BeautySeeker-03 @Mid12 

need all the energy to write that down

Highlighted

Re: Goody bag ๐Ÿ˜œ

Beauty Icon

So glad you enjoyed yourself @Shafaqshehzad  and managed to be good by getting just the stuff you wanted Smiley Happy can't wait to hear all about Elemis and UD Masterclass xx

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Shafaqshehzad Glad to know that you had a great time, will be waiting for your detailed feedback 

Beauty Icon

Thank you girls @Yusu1234 @Ashli 

I have just posted half of the event details 

will do makeup and masterclass posts later @Mid12 @Loupy @BeautySeeker-03 

Highlighted

Glitterati

@Shafaqshehzad I think that's a nice little bundle of treats! The most important thing for me is product discovery when I go to these types of things, so it's nice you got a variety Smiley Happy loved reading about the rest of your night x

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thatโ€™s true!

i likes this cute bundle!

@bonnieburton  
she actually told me personally I will give you a goody bag for the reviews I did here, thatโ€™s why was wondering if this was it

i enjoyed and came home happy in the end

loved meeting the lovely staff!

and got amazing treatments 
now checking receipts and I didnโ€™t get points on one transaction 

need to sort that out now ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ