Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Good primer

Rabia
Multimasker

Good morning ladies

please suggest a good primer for normal to dry skin plus my face sweat a lot . I want to buy today in vip evening.. I tried ysl one . Should I go for it ... 😍

14 REPLIES

Re: Good primer

Julia
Total Glossip

I only use Smashbox primers  Photo Finish Foundation Primer 30Ml - Smashbox  been using for 3 years now and I  love it 

Rabia
Multimasker

@Julia

thanks . Is it available in all debenhams as I didn’t see this in Coventry branch... 

Julia
Total Glossip

Oh I don't know is available online at Debenhams  but I don't know about stores I get it from Boots  you can get a travel size to see if you like it first before you buy the full size  and you can ask at the counters  witch primer would be best for you 

Paula1994
Nailing It

I have the same problem, as soon as I put my make up on and get a lityle bit warm there are 10s of little sweat droplets forming on top of my face completely ruining my make up and especialy my eyebrows. I recently found that 2 products are working so much better on my skin if I remember not to over do them. First is make up forever step one matifying primer. I would recomend buying a Essential wonders set that I cant tag. its better because You will get to try few products. the second one is smashbox primer water, and I love to spray it on after I put few dabs of foundation and then just blend it with wet beauty blender. 

Ashli
Getting Lippy

I mix one little scoop of my benefit porefessional primer with ysl bb top secrets bb cream 

Rabia
Multimasker

I bought Lancôme and benefit one .... 😍

i hope I find which is best for me... 

thanks for replying 

Rabia
Multimasker

@Julia

I went to Debenhams and bought lancome and benefit one for me... let’s see which one goes better on my skin 

Rabia
Multimasker

@Julia

I went to Debenhams and bought lancome and benefit primer for me... let’s see which one goes better on my skin . There was no smash box ... thanks for letting me know. If I am not satisfied with either of these will buy smash box from boots... 😍

Rabia
Multimasker

@Paula1994 

Thanks for replying. I went to Debenhams and bought lancome and benefit primmer for me... if they don’t work for me I would like to go for smash box one.... 😍