cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Glamour beauty festival Manchester

Anniiee
Nailing It
Calling all Beauty Club members! We've got some seriously exciting news and we want you to be the first to hear about it . . . 
As a valued member of the GLAMOUR Beauty Club, we'd like you to be the first to know that the GLAMOUR Beauty Festival in association with Boots will be making its Manchester debut this November! Early bird tickets are on sale now, and GLAMOUR is offering Beauty Club members an exclusive Β£5 discount off the early bird ticket price, meaning you can get yours for just Β£34 for a morning/afternoon session, or Β£65 for a full day.

Hero image
Expect a weekend of pampering, treats, and, of course, the iconic Beauty Festival goodie bag, worth over Β£200! We'll be welcoming major brands including Huda Beauty, Elizabeth Arden, Caudalie, Pixi, Becca, Clinique, Allergan, and more. Each brand will be offering complimentary treatments, so you're guaranteed to leave looking and feeling like a million dollars. What's more, we've got a stellar lineup of celebrities and influencers, plus top makeup artists and stylists, all live onstage! It's going to be a paradise for beauty lovers, so what are you waiting for? Click below to book now and avail of this incredible offer. 

Location: Manchester Central Convention Complex, Windmill St,
Manchester, M2 3GX

Dates: 2-3 November 2019

If you became a member of the all-new GLAMOUR Beauty Club before Thursday 1 August ...

glamourfestival@condenast.co.uk
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Glamour beauty festival Manchester

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Anniiee  that sounds amazing πŸ˜€ are you going?

Anniiee
Nailing It

I would love to but its not worth it for me lol

@Priya_13 theres a video on youtube of the goodiebag x

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Anniiee  ooh thanks. I'll check it out. I have sent a link to pretty much everyone one of my friends and if none of them can go,  I will go on my own πŸ˜€

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

@Anniiee  I have just watched the YouTube vid and I want to go even more. What a brill goody bag.

Highlighted

Anniiee
Nailing It

@Priya_13 Iknow right! The huda palette is in there too 😍😍😍

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Sounds like a great event @Anniiee . Have a wonderful time, doesn't seem as though anything like that will be held in London by Glamour. 

Anniiee
Nailing It

@Beauty1 yes definitely but im

ot going lol not worth for me πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜

i think they alreDy had one in London x

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Did they @Anniiee , I don't remember it at all. Maybe they had it in winter time, I hibernate then! 

Anniiee
Nailing It

@Beauty1 Video is on yourube xx 😍😍