cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Glamour Beauty Club Festival

In the Spotlight

Here is the link to get yourselves a FREE ticket to the Glamour Beauty Club all day Festival  tomorrow 22nd May.Enjoy 

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lockdown-live-tickets-104638673088?discount=BEAUTYCLU20200521_130838.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Glamour Beauty Club Festival

Beauty Icon

Thank you for sharing @Galara01 . It's a shame that the London edition has been postponed probably going to be cancelled at some point. 

Highlighted

Going Pro

I also received this email but I think I checked little bit late, tickets already sold out @Galara01 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Galara01 I Hurd about this, it’s great that they are doing this for people, but I feel like I have the worst patience ever,I couldn’t sit through it 😅 but I was lucky enough to attend the beauty festival back in November.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I checked my email too late by then so I missed out on the free one @Galara01 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  Such a shame , I wonder if they'll so another online one like this 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Rlp  I can imagine it was very popular & oversubscribed. First come first served,  I posted as soon as I saw my email 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Ashli  Oh no , wonder how many tickets theres were ?

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Areej  Yes they're doing all they can ,but going to a live event is much better 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

You never it's possible because I would imagine social distancing will be in place for a while @Galara01 , so they may add another event like this .