cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation Sample

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Hi lovelies, I received my 10 days Luminous Silk Foundation by Giorgio Armani on the post yesterday and wanted to know if you ladies also managed to get one.

I have been so busy with life lately that I have had very little time for anything really, therefore I have not tried this yet, but I will update you guys when I do try this out. I picked a shade within the "Deep" category, I am unsure of the shade name as it did not come in the pot or card but apparently it's a shade for people with warm undertones (such as myself).

When I opened the pot, the foundation looks very smooth even without applying it you could see that the softness is there, so I have high hopes for this product Smiley Happy

I posted a not so perfect picture below (sorry I took this with my room lighting so the quality is not the best)  If you got one and tried it, what are your thoughts on this new beauty product? 

20190915_202829-min.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Giorgio Armani - Luminous Silk Foundation Sample

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca  I also received mine🙌 I had a quick wee swatch its soft &looks good on first impressions, i will try my sample out tomorrow 💡🍀🖤

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Fab!! 

yes it looks very soft, can't wait to try it, I might try mine tomorrow as well Smiley Happy

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Well done lovely @DalilaSeca 

@looking forward to see it on you

i haven’t tried it and neither got any sample!

once I asked an SA and she refused! 🤨

saying I don’t have enough pots 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  I got this from facebook, I am not sure if we can get it from the counter, but wow, what an excuse to refuse someone a sample, not enough pots, if they provide samples they surely do provide enough pots. I guess some people just don't like giving out samples anymore Smiley Sad

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca  I had a makeover at Giorgio Armani a while ago and got a sample from the SA. It feels very lightweight and I really

liked it. The downside is that it is a bit expensive. I hope you like yours. ☺️

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca  I know right and I was so keen on getting one tbh but then i decided not to! Not getting armani again ! 

My sister actually loved the powder fabric so I though I would give it a try as well 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

@Shafaqshehzad  Totally understandable, some people just put you off from trying new stuff but the thing is  if we don't try it how are we supposed to know if we like it, expensive products should provide samples as they are very costly. 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

@Michele82  Thanks dear, glad you like it as well Smiley Happy

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DalilaSeca 

Hope you love it! Look forward to hearing your thoughts either way😊