cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOT MY BEAUTY BIBLE TESTING BOX!!! <3

bonnieburton
High Brow

Has anyone else gotten theirs yet? I'm glad it came I was literally DYING of impatience!! Will update with the total worth of the box, but I'm well chuffed to get a Nude by Nature product and I was literally just looking at the Noughty stuff yesterday Smiley HappyIMG_9368.JPG

29 REPLIES 29

Re: GOT MY BEAUTY BIBLE TESTING BOX!!! <3

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

You got some great products! And a nude by nature bronzer! All for freee lucky gal, enjoy 😍❤️

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo what a fabulous selection of goodies!  😍  @bonnieburton  So how does this beauty bible thing work  then?  Have you got to test all the products and then give reviews?  Or is it just another beauty box?

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Wow amazing! Enjoy @bonnieburton 😀

bonnieburton
High Brow

So I've seen some people have boxes worth like £500... but this one was worth £240, but with lots that I'd actually use like the Charlotte Tilbury and the Nude by Nature Smiley Happy Just had to pay shipping and yes, write the reviews. @Boss786 did yours come yet??

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton That's so good! How much was the shipping? Curious to see what you think of the CT cleanser duo Smiley Happy. xx

bonnieburton
High Brow

@Pineapple I am especially curious about this one too Smiley Happy Shipping was £35, but I will probably sell off the leg oil and one other thing and make it back x

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Where is this from and how much x

bonnieburton
High Brow

You can apply on the Beauty Bible blog to be a product tester. They will send you 10 random items to test based on your beauty needs Smiley Happy @missybeauty 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Am also curious to hear what you think of the CT cleansing duo!  @bonnieburton @Pineapple  😊