cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Disappointed again

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

This is the third month I have not been able to get the Beauty card members samples. Its not always possible to get to Debenhams on the day they are available. I still think Debenhams could make it possible for every member to apply online for these freebies it make it fair for everyone.

32 REPLIES 32

Re: Disappointed again

Rabia
Glitterati

@Glamgran2  Hope you doing great .. don’t get disappointed I hope you will be able to collect your next one .. do you visited Debenhams on Friday or Saturday???  Which is your near Debenhams?? If it’s big one usually stock gets finished quickly...  I hope Debenhams team will sort this issue for its members so everyone can have the beauty club sample 😍❤️💗

Linziloves23
Getting Lippy

I get what you're saying, if I know there is a beauty club free gift that I fancy I try and plan my 'town' day to be the Friday it is released, but more than half of the time my store doesn't seen to have the samples until the next day so wasted trip. But it's free so cant complain! 

apple
Total Glossip

It’s the same with my local store, I’ve been a Member since the beginning and I’ve only ever managed to get one sample. I used to nip in on my way to work or around lunch time , but I would always get told the same thing - that there was none available.. I gave up a long time ago trying to get any..  😟

Jadeseabb
Winging It

I can never manage to get any either and the staff are horrible 🤷🏻‍♀️

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Glamgran2  I’ve been told twice it’s not available or come back later, but this time I asked to speak to the manager.... and out came the box with the samples magically🧙‍♀️, refuse to leave without one the staff pretend to look around for it or pretend they don’t know what your talking about. I’ve been through it, I just stand there till I get mine or talk to manager and say your not happy.

@Jadeseabb I agree with you the staff are not nice and make you feel uncomfortable  asking for the sample....like we’ve come to beg 🥺

NatashaeJones
Total Glossip

THIS! They should make online! I’m chonrically ill and I can’t make it into my Debenhams so it really isn’t very fair, as I’m sure I’m not alone. 

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

I've never managed to get one I always forget that they're coming out then I'm never keen on going into town either 🤦🏻‍♀️ maybe one day I'll get one 😂

Jadeseabb
Winging It

I messaged Debenhams on Facebook before I went in store because it’s about 5 miles from where I live and they told me that they contacted the store and had loads of them left and then when I got there I got told they had not been contacted and all she done was open a cupboard without even looking inside and said no we don’t have any🤷🏻‍♀️ So I don’t think I’ll bother they are all rude and horrible 

scuff
Winging It

I can never get them. My nearest Debenhams is a long way away and I have a newborn so I am on online shopper and would love to be able to get these online. In store only blocks me completely!