cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams beauty community 1st Birthday party!

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I just wanted to say how happy and grateful I am to have attended the Debenhams beauty community 1st birthday party! 🎂

Thank you @EllenL  @TazK & the beauty team for hosting such an amazing beauty party. 

I met so many lovely community members including @makeup-addict  @Michelle82  @Beauty1@TH130199 @ReenaD  who are all so nice and very knowledgeable about beauty products! 

I was lucky enough to meet the super talented Anna from Kat Von D, who matched my skin tone with the new True Portrait foundation (light 021 is the perfect shade for me). I love that it feels light on the skin, yet gives a flawless ‘Insta-worthy’ finish! It’s definitely on my wish list ✨6A4375F1-D65E-4898-B963-4922B706AA61.png

We sipped Prosecco 🥂 and ate yummy cakes in between sharing our favourite beauty products & tips! 

I literally couldn’t wait to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey palette 🍯 and practically jumped at the chance to have my makeup applied by @Kirsty_UD (who is absolutely stunning!) The palette is beautiful, there’s a great mix of matte brown shades  with vibrant shimmery gold and bronze shadows. I love that they can be mixed with All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  for an even more intense colour pay off.9D706323-0E5A-4B02-B8D6-7D6B2BB0099C.jpeg

F2F14FB9-AC5B-4126-8E0C-834A678A71A3.jpeg

Marcio from YSL was fabulous and showed me all of his favourite products for creating a flawless under eye look. The new launch ‘Libre’ eau de Parfum, has notes of orange blossom & french lavender which combine for a super feminine, sensual scent. Perfect for these colder Autumn/winter months! 🍂 

20E61631-935B-4511-9AA1-2B107687B66B.jpeg

2C164348-7CF6-4CCF-B3C0-6261916D8FEF.jpegThink you can tell how happy I was!To top it all off, we were given amazing goody bags! 😍 I cannot say thank you enough. 

Here’s to many more celebrations with the community! 🥂xxx

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Debenhams beauty community 1st Birthday party!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1  thku for photos and glad you had a brill time 

That UD pallete looks lovely🔥😍 as do u🤩

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

Thank you so much! X

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1  So glad to know you was able to attend, thanks for lovely photos to share with us aswell. You look absolutely gorgeous! x

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It was lovely to meet you yesterday @heatherlabelle1 , you looked amazing. Great photos, thank you for sharing them with us. 

Highlighted

Sabina123
All Eyes on Me

This looks like so much fun @heatherlabelle1 ! I feel like I've missed out on a great party!

That UD Honey pallette looks amazing. Can't wit to try it!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1  So happy to have met you! I hope you have arrived safe and on time at home. Hopefully we’ll have another chance to meet up and chat a bit more. You’re such a lovely person. Wonderful description! 😍

My name is single “l” - Michele82 😜

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

@Michele82  it was so lovely to meet you  too. So sorry that I got your name wrong! 

It would be great to meet up again. Hope you have a great weekend xxx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@heatherlabelle1  It’s alright! It’s just because it’s another person, but I know you meant to mention me ☺️☺️☺️ 

Have a great weekend too! ❤️