cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Debenhams Westfield White City made my day🥰🥰

Beauty Crush

So, many of you know that I have had a very unpleasant experience in Debenhams Croydon & was dreading to visit any other Debenhams in near future. But as i lost my Beauty Club Card i had to get a new one so that i can transfer my points to the same. On 30th December I was in Westfield White City & decided to visit the Debenhams there & to my surprise all the SAs I met there were so lovely that they just made my day. I got my new card & also shade matched in the YSL counter😊😊 But this time I did not ask anyone for any free samples🙊🙊

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Debenhams Westfield White City made my day🥰🥰

Glitterati

I'm pleased to hear you had a better day @NimkiS . Things are looking up for you!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@NimkiS  I must have missed your originally post about it but I'm so sorry for that experience however I am glad that you braved yourself to go back and retry again and this time, the service you recieved was better Smiley Happy xx

Highlighted

High Brow

@NimkiS  Perfect start to the New Year 

Highlighted

High Brow

Awww... glad it was a better experience for you @NimkiS . Not all SAs are horrible. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I am so pleased that you decided to visit another Debenhams store @NimkiS , I go to Westfield Debenhams regularly and love that store as well as the watford. I did say your next visit would be better!

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@NimkiS Glad that you had a nice experience this time, not all the SA are same actually 

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

Yes @bonnieburton. Hope this year would be a great one for all of us.

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

It was a horrible experience for me at Debenhams Croydon @Ashli. This time it was a total opposite experience. I am glad that I visited Debenhams Westfield. 

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@Galara01 😊😊