Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Debenhams Beauty event

Going Pro

Sorry for late post lovelies!!

I enjoyed the beauty event. Did spend a good bit of money though πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

I first went to Aveda andhad a scalp analysis. Although not horrendous, it did show build up of product on my hair. I was recommended to buy rosemary mint hair products, although there wasnt any in stock so am waiting for a call about them. 

I was given a lovely goodie bag though and advised to ask at every counter for samples, as they should have been offering them out.

I did find a lot of counters wouldn't give any samples and only offered deals with purchases over Β£50. 

I then purchased some Christmas presents from perfume counter! Had my mum with me so bought her a Angel gift set and my stepdad JPG. Also was given lots of perfume samples.

Then went and watched a masterclass from Bobbi Brown, whilst there met the lovely @Michele82. I ended up purchasing an eye shadow palette and a glittery gorgeous eyeshadow called moon stone. Was also given some sample mascara and face base in a lovely chanel gift bag. 

Then went and purchased few of my faves from benefit. If you guessed correctly yes it was eyebrow products!! πŸ˜‚

Was colour matched to foundation from Lancome- interestingly matched a different colour (darker) then previously matched to (when I actually had a tan) and was given a sample of this. 

Had a trip to Urban Decay counter where my mum bought me the game of thrones palette- you have no idea how long i have wanted this palette for but always got tripped myself out of buying.

Then we wondered over to Estee Lauder so i could but some more double wear. 

At this point I was very much we have spent so much money so decided to leave. Although we spent 4 hours in debenhams.

Because lancome did not have the shade foundation my mum was matched to we wondered to house of Fraser where she was successful in collecting a sample and I managed to get some sample sheets of Charlotte Tilbury's foundation. 

A good afternoon / evening shopping even though my bank balance groaned at me. 

Snapchat-1669285978.jpg

Snapchat-1654136943.jpg

Snapchat-1647318030.jpg

Snapchat-903394332.jpg

Snapchat-1132036055.jpg

Snapchat-1488237125.jpg

Snapchat-1446230850.jpg

Snapchat-553376435.jpg

Snapchat-428739698.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Debenhams Beauty event

Glitterati

Lovely little haul!!! 😍 glad you had a good time @Julia3 

Highlighted

Going Pro

Thanks @bonnieburton was hoping for a goodie bag and a lot of counters didnt give anything away but cannot complain as came away with a good amount. Did you enjoy yours? 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Julia3  ooh looks amazing wow you got the GOT😍

Highlighted

High Brow

@Julia3  Looks like Christmas has come early for you & your mum ,enjoy all your gifts and samples.🀢

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Amazing purchases @Julia3 

love Got palette!! 
you got some really nice goodies πŸ€— enjoy 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Julia3 So nice to hear you had a lovely time with your mum and you had the pleasure of meeting our queen@Michele82 ! You grabbed some lovely purchases along with samples well done Smiley Happy xx

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Wow. You did really well. πŸ‘

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Julia3  glad that you enjoy your evening! All the purchases and gifts looks lovely. Enjoy

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Julia3  Sounds like you had a great time at the event and πŸ₯° all your amazing goodies