cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams Beauty Event - 5th December - some help needed please!

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction about the upcoming Beauty Event next month. Do you just buy a ticket for this one and you can receive samples, makeovers etc from the various counters or do you have to buy a specific ticket for each counter? 

The communication in my local store is poor at times unfortunately and some of the staff are unsure about the Beauty Events that are held. The last one I attended I was told to buy a 'general ticket' but then when I turned up on the night it transpired that you had to have bought a ticket for your chosen counter to attend the masterclasses etc. Also, does anyone know if you receive a goodie bag at this event as I didn't receive one at the last one I went to even though you were supposed to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Debenhams Beauty Event - 5th December - some help needed please!

Mid12
Multimasker

No love you just need to buy one ticket for the event @Lindsay2  it’s redeemable against purchase you don’t need to buy different ticket from different counters

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2 Hi, it depends on your local store when I bought my ticket for 4th July I was only handed the ticket, maybe if you go to a bigger store they might hand you samples too with your ticket. I’m nit too sure about the treatments.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Lindsay2  Where is your local store? I believe the VIP nights from what my store does the tickets can be purchased from any counter and used on any products on the evening. 

What they done with my store on the last event was they gave the goodie bags at the end of the night you had to show your receipt to a SA and they got you one.

sorry I can’t be of much more help I think every store does them different. 

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Hi @Lindsay2  Hope you are also well!

You only need to purchase one ticket for the Beauty Event costing £5 which is redeemable against any purchase on the evening. Discounts will be available from 2pm on the day and entertainment starts from 6pm. You will be given complimentary drinks and nibbles upon your arrival. 

There will be lots of masterclasses and mini makeover/skin consultations taking place and you will recieve a goody bag (sometimes at the beginning or at the end as all stores do things differently)

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you @Mid12 that's really helpful, appreciate it.

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Hi @Areej thanks for that, appreciate it. Yeah it's really confusing at times in my local store, some of the staff don't seem to know how it works.  Once I went to an event and you just bought a general ticket and you could go to any counters for the masterclasses etc, but then when I went to another one, people seemed to have purchased a ticket for certain counters.

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Hi @SophieG1 thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Yeah it does seem that every store seems to organise the events differently from reading the comments on the community. It just gets confusing at times and the staff seem unsure too as some of the events you have to just buy one general ticket and then others you have to buy a ticket for certain counters, thought I would just check on here to clear up the confusion.

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Hi @Ashli I'm really good thanks, hope you are well too!

Thank you for that, that's really helpful, appreciate it.

Just thought I would check with you all on here as it gets confusing at times as to how it works in my local store, and staff don't seem to really know either. One event I went to I was told to buy a 'general' ticket and I could attend the masterclasses at any counters, but then when I arrived on the night I was told I couldn't attend the Urban Decay masterclass as I needed to have bought a ticket for that counter! It's very confusing at times! Anyway, not to worry.