Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

All look fab ladies💃💃🔥❤

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Sounds like you've all had an amazing night!!  Also, how glamorous does everyone look?!  Congratulations to all the winners!  😃♥️

Areej
Multimasker

@EllenL felt honoured to be there......and watch our community ladies get up on stage and be awarded was such a proud feeling ❤️

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EllenL We both did thank you! And you girls are the best team we could have 😍😍😍.

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

@EllenL  what a great event! Cant wait for the next one!!

Well done all! Winners and organisers!!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Suzy wrote:

@EllenL 

It was fun voting. Congratulations on having a successful ceremony seems like good fun was had by all. Was great to see our community girlies there...congrats to all winners.

ps. If you are on the look out for an orange lipstick for next year's awards to match those VIP chairs I can suggest Mac Lipstick in the shade of Morange...the perfect neon orange shade😜

Haha love it!! The perfect orange, I agree! I wore the top the other day with MAC Lady Danger and it looked great 😊 I forgot to take a picture so I'll have to recreate the look and share on here!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

Ha ha couldn't resist lol. I love my morange lipstick. Ah right that's good. Yes definitely recreate and upload, look forward to seeing it😊

Michele82
Multimasker

@EllenL  It was really nice to see the celebration 🍾 on Facebook 🔝 Well fone to Debenhams team 👏🏻

It’s undeniable that the winners well deserve their award 🥇  @Pineapple @JennnCore @Julia @SophieG1 @Boss786 

You all look so beautiful!!! 🥰

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  Thank you so much for everything ❤️ 

The level of effort that went in to the whole evening was outstanding you should all be extremely proud.  

It was lovely to meet you all everyone looked beautiful.  

@Michele82  thank you 😍

Julia
Beauty Icon

@Michele82 thank you😍