Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Following on from @TazK's post, I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who voted in the Awards, and for those who were able to attend our ceremony last night - I wish you could've all been there  ❤️️

Awards 4.jpg

As well as celebrating your can't live without beauty products last night, we also celebrated some of our top contributing members of 2019 with 5x Community Member categories! We wish we could give each and every one of you an award, as you've all contributed to the growing success of this Community, but hope you'll agree that the below Community members are worthy winners:

• Debenhams Beauty Club Community Makeup Guru: @Julia
  • Debenhams Beauty Club Community Skincare Guru: @Boss786  
  • Debenhams Beauty Club Community Perfume Guru: @SophieG1 
  • Debenhams Beauty Club Community Makeup Challenge Winner: @JennnCore 
  • Ultimate Debenhams Beauty Club Community Member: @Pineapple 

Find out more about our winners here!

Awards 1.jpg

It was so lovely to meet @SophieG1@JennnCore and @Pineapple!! You all looked so gorgeous and we're so happy you could make it. @Boss786 and @Julia, hopefully we'll see you soon 😘

It was also so fab to have @Areej@bonnieburton@Beauty1@Ozge@thefashionhackr and @Jojofine01 at the ceremony too 🏆🌟

Thank you for all the kind words you've sent us too - you're all amazing!!

Ellen x

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

Congratulations to all winners their knowledge to the community is well valued  brilliant xxx

Rabia
Glitterati

@EllenL  congratulations on having a fab ceremony ❤😍... I wish I would have been able to attend.... 

Congrats to all winners ... well deserved ❤😍

Julia
Beauty Icon

@EllenL thank you so much, hopefully I'll get to meet you and the team one day 😍❤

JennnCore
Multimasker

Thank you so much for the hardwork you and all the amazing admin team put in, @EllenL! You're all superstars

🖤🖤🖤

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EllenL I heard you were the brains behind this amazing community, so massive thank you for making this all a reality!!! Loved everything yesterday but most of all meeting you all💕💕💕. Love you!

Beauty1
Multimasker

Thank you for organising such an wonderful event @EllenL  @TazK , it was great to meet you all. Your hard and effort is truly appreciated by all of us in the community. HeartHeart

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

@TazK 

@DaisyCR 

@SarahS 

Thankyou soooo much i fell hounerd to have been picked i watched it on FB  live an when i saw our names go up i was soooo 😍😍😍💕💕💕

WOW  thankyou to all of the club members that keep us chatting away 💋💋💋💃💃

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple wrote:

@EllenL I heard you were the brains behind this amazing community, so massive thank you for making this all a reality!!! Loved everything yesterday but most of all meeting you all💕💕💕. Love you!

Aww - it's a team effort! So lovely to meet you and @MrPineapple, hope you enjoyed the evening ❤️️ x

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

It was fun voting. Congratulations on having a successful ceremony seems like good fun was had by all. Was great to see our community girlies there...congrats to all winners.

ps. If you are on the look out for an orange lipstick for next year's awards to match those VIP chairs I can suggest Mac Lipstick in the shade of Morange...the perfect neon orange shade😜