cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams 1st Birthday Party Celebrations!

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Kimbellini  About two months ago I had pain on my right eyelid, and the next day it puffed up, about two days after that it became a chalizion, I went to the GP 3 times first they gave me ointment ,   Then I was given antibiotics, I after thre thrived week it seemed smaller but was still visible, I went to Dubai and maybe due to heat the day after I woke up it had vanished. I cam home, and for about two weeks it was fine, then suddenly I started getting pain again, so I was checking my eyelid and pressed it (which I shouldn’t have done) it become swollen again the next day, and this time it wasn’t a chalizon it filled up with fluid instead, now it’s been two weeks with this issue, but it’s smaller, my sister drained half of it then I went to the hospital to get it checked it, I felt they didn’t do anything, so I went to the opticians they had a good look and even showed me where the blocked was and how to unblock it, I’m much better now, just waiting for the rest of my eyelid to settle down. But it’s much much better ❤️

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It was a really lovely event @Betty1, it's shame more members could not attend.

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@Beauty1 I know I would have loved to have attended, London is so far from me ☹️

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's a shame , where do you live @Betty1  ?

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@Beauty1 I'm in Leeds so bit of a trek to London! 😁

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's rather far @Betty1 , it's a shame so many members are so far away. 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Areej  Hope your eye gets better soon ❤️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Oh... reading your review make me go back in time!!! Such a lovely description and it’s always good to read other’s people’s perspectives 😍😍😍 I’m glad to know you have enjoyed it as much as me. It was really fun and relaxed. Those are the right words to describe the event. Also I feel very privileged to be one of the first together with you and all the other ladies invited to know the new KVD foundation and Naked Honey palette. I hope we’ll have more opportunities like this!!! 🤩 Tks for your sweet words about me and for sharing my pictures ☺️☺️☺️

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  I smile every time I read your compliments about me. You are sooo lovely and want to please everyone!!! 😍 Thank you!!! ❤️

The dress was a present from my husband a year ago, but it’s the first time I wear it as I was a bit overweight when he got it for me from a Next Clearance store here in Sheffield. Unfortunately it closed down a couple of months after. You won’t believe, but he paid £3 for that dress!!! 😆🙌🏻🤩😱

Always looking for bargains! 🧐🤫🤭

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I was truthful with my words about you @Michele82 , I had the most wonderful time, and certainly feel very privileged to have experienced the whole event with you and other members. It really was great to meet you again and very much hope that we have future opportunities to meet again. I am glad you liked my description of the event! Both the palette and the foundation were fabulous, it has to be said!