cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debenhams 1st Birthday Party Celebrations!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It was amazing @Sian123 

@SparkyJ  I cannot begin to tell you how lovely it was playing around with so much beautiful products. 

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Beauty1 in true blogger style you've captured the day perfectly! Thankyou for sharing! Was so lovely seeing the live Instagram too! Glad you and all the other ladies enjoyed themselves! 😊😊😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 What a lovely write up and photos, @Michele82 looking as stunning as ever, I want to know where this dress is from it's beautiful! I'm so sad I had to work today and had no chance to join you all! Who knows, maybe next year Smiley Happy. xx

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Fab!! Glad you had so much fun with all of the community Smiley Happy

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Awesome pics and glad you all had such a lovely time today! Xoxo @Beauty1 

Sabina123
All Eyes on Me

Looks amazing @Beauty1 !so lucky to have had chance to go and celebrate!!

SammyS
Nailing It

So gutted I couldn't go but maybe the ladies will do a road trip and hot spot all the major Debenhams around the UK more so the Edinburgh branch Smiley Wink

But sounds like it was a lovely evening Smiley Happy 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Thank you so much for all your kind words @Hue_beauty @Tarnjit @Pineapple , it means a lot! It was wonderful meeting other members who were all really lovely.

@SammyS @Sabina123 @DalilaSeca  it was an amazing experience, we all had the most wonderful time and great memories. 

Highlighted

Kimbellini
Multimasker

@Areej What’s up with your eyes ? I am training as an Optician so may be able to help (especially if it’s makeup and eye related as I have experienced and seen it all ).

it looks like an incredible day I would have loved to have come but I was at work . I am determined to make it one day Smiley Happy 

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@Beauty1 wow looks like a great day 😬