cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Dare magazine πŸ‘“πŸ™Œ

Areej
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03 Unfortunately my mum has been really unwell past few days I couldn’t get to any supermarket but I asked my cousin and she managed to get one, I’ll get it off her once I go see her in a week or so..............You are the nicest ❀️❀️ Thank you for remembering about me ❀️ Also I have no idea what’s up with the inbox I’ll check it tomorrow messages should be working.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you πŸ™‚ always here for you ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@BeautySeeker-03  Ooooh I’ll have to look out for this! Thanks for sharing x 

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Areej  yaaay I'm glad you managed to get one!πŸ–€πŸ–€ awe what a lovely message from you!πŸ˜πŸ’• I just thought it would be a shame for you to miss out cause a fab offer, but glad you managed lovelyπŸ–€πŸ–€ I'm not sure what was up with the inbox kept saying I reached a limit or somthingπŸ€” ... thank you very much also! Hope your mum is feeling better &on the mend soon!πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•

@Vickytory7  for sure worth trying to pick up it's a good read &great goodies πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ˜

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Oh wow! @BeautySeeker-03  you managecto get a pallette-they only had liquid highlighter when i saw them in Tesco!

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Sabina123  yeah I seen they have different items in them, I was after the blusher but was pleased with the palette I gotπŸ˜πŸ™Œ 

Areej
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03 Yes πŸ™‚Thank you loads once again for looking out for me ❀️❀️❀️ My mums been pretty poorly but thank you for your wishes ❀️❀️❀️ And I meant it if there is anything that I can help you with let me know ❀️😘❀️

Highlighted

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

I will look out for it! πŸ’œ

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@Areej  sorry to hear that about your mum hopefully she will be thriving fit &well in no time sending love & huggs! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ’•πŸ’•

@Vickytory7  hopefully you will mange to grab one, enjoy πŸ™ŒπŸ˜ x

Areej
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03 Thank you loads ❀️❀️❀️