cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBENHAMS BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR 2019

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Sorry to mention Advent Calendars already in September but I just came across this! Screenshot_20190911-183241.png

Screenshot_20190911-183219.png

Screenshot_20190911-183232.png

16 REPLIES 16

Re: DEBENHAMS BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR 2019

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Thanks for sharing!! I’d been waiting on this! What do you think about it @Ashli ? Not as great as last year, but if it goes half price at Black Friday it might be worth it! X

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

Looks incredible 🤩 @Ashli 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  half price ckme again did i read right 

Exactly what do u mean by half price🤔 £70😂

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I saw that on reallyrees site the other day and I thought the list of products was last year and it was sort of "this is what you can expect", just realised though that is this years contents list!  Some fab items, definitely a contender!  @Ashli 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Boss786 so the normal price is £70 but last year for Black Friday it went down to £35 so I got one then. Fingers crossed, it happens again this year! X

Annmac
All Eyes on Me

Ooh thanks for sharing @Ashli 💕

Have you seen this?@Beauty1 @Michele82 @Suzy @Galara01 💞

Shamna
Getting Lippy

Looks amazing, possibly the best beauty advent calendar I’ve seen so far this year. I was considering the Clarins one but now I’m thinking this one 😊

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Looks really good @Annmac , I shall have a proper look when it eventually comes out. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Annmac  Tks for tagging, I had not seen it yet. So busy these days that I also have not been very much to the community. Will try to have a proper look at it and catch up with you all lovelies. 😍

@Ashli  Tks for sharing! It sounds good! ☺️