Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Community Member Of The Month - September πŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Septembers Community Member Of The Month's winner is someone I've has the pleasure of meeting at some of our Community events and she's one of the sweetest, beauty-obsessed people I've ever met! 

✨ @Beauty1 βœ¨ 

Congratulations! Please send me your full name and address and I'll get your prize sent out πŸ‘

79 REPLIES 79

Re: Community Member Of The Month - September πŸŽ‡

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Yayyy!! <3 <3 Congrats @Beauty1 

Lovetoreview
Multimasker

Congratulations 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  congratulations ❀️❀️❀️ You are a lovely person well deserved hope it’s full to brim of Elemis goodies for you. 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Beauty1  congratulationsπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

Omg  @Beauty1 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Very well deserved! You truly are a beauty enthusiast and I hope you enjoy your prizes!

Looking forward to see all your posts on them and making the most of your MOTM!!!!! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 I

πŸ™ŒYay πŸ™Œcongratulations lovelyπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Well deserved!! Pick up that sparkly crown πŸ‘‘

You were right yesterday, I am good at guessing games because I guessed it would be you getting the crown πŸ˜ƒ

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  CONGRATULATIONS πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  were that crown well love and rock it πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ like queenπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

OMG, I really can't believe it, thank you so much @TazK , I feel so honoured as there are vast amount of members to choose from who are so incredibly deserving of Member of the month. Thank you so much for selecting me and Heartyour lovely kind words. Little did I know how much pleasure and enjoyment I would out of this community when I joined it, it's truly addictive, and wonderful to be able to interact with so many beautiful kind people. Smiley Very Happy I am going to keep this short and not turn it into an Oscar acceptance speech! though it is just as important, to me anyway!

Thank you so much @Boss786 @Suzy @Hue_beauty @NadiaS88 @SophieG1 @bonnieburton @Lovetoreview all kind words mean so much, without you all this would not be possible, so I am truly grateful from the bottom my heart. I still can't get over it, it's really amazing. Heart