cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication?

hockeymum1477
Getting Lippy

Supposed to have received a trial in July.  Tried chasing it up, not sorted yet. Why is it so difficult for you to communicate? Keep being told you’ll chase it up, but nothing happens. Very poor customer service, and so disappointed.  Was supposed to be my first trial.

27 REPLIES 27

Re: Communication?

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@hockeymum1477  hello lovely you still have not recieved your product?

Was it the clarins cream im sure you was saying.

Have you messaged taz thru messages

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@hockeymum1477 can i just say its not costumer service that run or deal with the community blog its admin only you need to direct message them from their profiles

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Sorry to hear you still haven't received your item yet  🙁

Did you send @TazK  a DM through the link in her profile?  😊

hockeymum1477
Getting Lippy

Yes and yes. Was told it would be chased up and sent out.  Still waiting. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

@hockeymum1477 wrote:

Supposed to have received a trial in July.  Tried chasing it up, not sorted yet. Why is it so difficult for you to communicate? Keep being told you’ll chase it up, but nothing happens. Very poor customer service, and so disappointed.  Was supposed to be my first trial.

Please can you send me a private message with your details so we can resolve this?x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@hockeymum1477  hey lovely @TazK  has replied to you so send her a message she is super duper as are all admin to sorting things out 

Maybe your messagesjust got lost thats all xx

Hopfuly get resolved now xx

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@TazK is fantastic and it will be resolved for you.

It's an unfortunate experience as the customer service is second to none on the community. It's also worth bearing in mind that the admins do also have other jobs and priorities, their job isn't specifically just admining this community. I'm sure your free item will make its way to you.

🖤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Hi @hockeymum1477  click on tazk name I’ve circled it for you in the pictures then it will lead to her profile and click message also circled that for you then you can send her a message and get this resolved C2E0FA44-31B2-4BB0-8908-F7147406208C.jpeg

4D14AA37-3779-4FFE-90D6-62FBBF1CEC0C.jpeg

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@hockeymum1477  I hope it get resolved soon for you and you recieve your product 😍🤞🤞