cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas wishlist

rosiejo
Total Glossip

Hi everyone

What beauty/frangrance/skincare is going on your Christmas wishlist this year?! I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out long enough to get my hands on the new Naked Cherry palette but looking for other inspo! Might have to put an acid peel on there after @NadineBaggott's recommendation haha! xxx

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Christmas wishlist

NadineBaggott
Fresh Face

@rosiejo wrote:

Hi everyone

What beauty/frangrance/skincare is going on your Christmas wishlist this year?! I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out long enough to get my hands on the new Naked Cherry palette but looking for other inspo! Might have to put an acid peel on there after @NadineBaggott's recommendation haha! xxx

@rosiejo wrote:

Hi everyone

If you do get the Murad  Age Reform Hydra Glow it is FAB like a professional facial at home x

Highlighted

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

I love all the gift sets that come out of Christmas. They're such good value for money and give you the opportunity to try lots of products. I'm especially looking forward to the Smashbox sets

Rabia
High Brow

Looking for Estée Lauder , makeup sets n skin care sets plus ysl plus waiting to get good offer for Joy perfume .. hoping to get for good price... 🙂😍😍

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I want Chanel mademoiselle perfume if it comes in a special set! 

Loulabella
Getting Lippy

Guerlain Christmas edition. Have you seen the new Rouge G lipsticks? Divine.

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

Hopefully a set of clarins facials in the skin spa (but I doubt it) probably either gift cards or many of the different sets and maybe the limited edition bare minerals powder foundation I have had my eyes on the elemis Christmas gifts and some of the clarins Christmas gifts and maybe something from murad as well